Conspiracy Theory NESARA

Remove this Banner Ad

This is quite a good video that ties together all the Nesara stuff, NWO, the Federal Reserve etc. It's long (three hours) and is actually three separate episodes. The first episode is historical and, quite frankly, I'm not sure I buy that bit, but the other two are good. It only goes up to 2012 but a lot of what he talks about is happening (he mentions FEMA camps, mass vaccinations etc.). Worth a watch (or just a listen) when you have the time.

I have had a personal experience that makes me think this might be going to happen, at least some elements of it. I don't want to post it on the board because it involves personal financial stuff but if anyone is interested you can PM me for details.

I think if it does go ahead there will be no big announcement and it might not be the exactly the same as the stated NESARA/GESARA but it will be the main elements of it and it will be implemented bit by bit. For example, Trump has stated that if he is elected he will get rid of payroll tax (same as income tax). Crickets from the media mind you.

Last edited:
I have had a personal experience that makes me think this might be going to happen, at least some elements of it. I don't want to post it on the board because it involves personal financial stuff but if anyone is interested you can PM me for details.

I think if it does go ahead there will be no big announcement and it might not be the exactly the same as the stated NESARA/GESARA but it will be the main elements of it and it will be implemented bit by bit. For example, Trump has stated that if he is elected he will get rid of payroll tax (same as income tax). Crickets form the media mind you.

Hey can u pm what your experiencing ?

I think if it does go ahead there will be no big announcement and it might not be the exactly the same as the stated NESARA/GESARA but it will be the main elements of it and it will be implemented bit by bit. For example, Trump has stated that if he is elected he will get rid of payroll tax (same as income tax). Crickets form the media mind you.
I’ve always said with these things that I’ll believe it when it happens. All the same though, could you PM me your experience? Regards

He also said student loans were unlikely to be forgiven. That is a big thing the NESARA promoters push as going to happen (in fact they claim it is already happening).

It depends on your definition of economic re-set as some people see that as a NWO thing. Economic reform I think is definitely going to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Words are everything imo...and in that subject theres too many coincidences for me

Anyhow
Morgages aint getting canceled anytime soon
But a rate of around 1% would be nice with no penalty for paying extra

Make student loans interest free, but still re-payable

This is the stuff I'm talking about. So no great announcements but a winding back of the current system and gradual implementation of a better one. In ten years time the average person is better of financially and not burdened with debt.

I just had a credit card I never used cancelled. They wrote to me saying if you don't let us know you want to keep it or use it within 60 days we're cancelling it. I know of at least one other person this has happened to. Why would they do this? I've had this card for years just as a back up and the fact I never used it was not a problem before. It might mean nothing but I thought it was weird.

Last edited:
Payroll tax is a rort. That should be abolished regardless of whatever this conspiracy is

Student loans wont, and shouldnt be wiped. Interest free is fine but we have that here anyway so nothing new. Wiping those loans would be idiotic, why should they be wiped

Payroll tax is a rort. That should be abolished regardless of whatever this conspiracy is

Student loans wont, and shouldnt be wiped. Interest free is fine but we have that here anyway so nothing new. Wiping those loans would be idiotic, why should they be wiped

Payroll tax (as in what we have here in Victoria that goes to the state government) was meant to go once the GST was introduced but it's still here. Perfect example of how these lying scumbags in the government operate; promise you stuff then collude behind the scenes to rip you off even more.

Income tax is also a rort. Why should you be taxed on your own physical labour?

The argument for wiping various loans (student loans, mortgages, credit card loans etc.) is that the basis they were set up on is illegal, mainly to do with the charging of interest. You may or may not agree with that but that's the argument (I think... someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Income tax isnt a rort. It pays for hospitals, roads, schools etc. Yes a shitload goes to waste because politicians are morons but without tax it would be anarchy. Crime through the roof, homelessness skyrockets and it would be a near apocalypse with survival of the fittest...

Income tax isnt a rort. It pays for hospitals, roads, schools etc. Yes a shitload goes to waste because politicians are morons but without tax it would be anarchy. Crime through the roof, homelessness skyrockets and it would be a near apocalypse with survival of the fittest...

No problem with the collections of taxes per se, like you said they pay for things we collectively need. But it's the way they are collected. Sales tax/GST is much fairer; collect from your spending not your earnings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back