News Netball new dresses/logos discussion thread

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints
Huh, I had no idea Nine weren't running the netball on their main channel. Seems a bit backward. And now for the annoying quirk of not being able to get Gem on Foxtel...
Thats like the AFL here. I dont know what Victoria has, but for us its on 7Mate.

Thats like the AFL here. I dont know what Victoria has, but for us its on 7Mate.
I think it's 4 or 5 or even 6 games a week on 7 and then the rest are Foxtel exclusive. I do have a question though, do they only play Swans and Giants games in NSW?

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints
I think it's 4 or 5 or even 6 games a week on 7 and then the rest are Foxtel exclusive. I do have a question though, do they only play Swans and Giants games in NSW?
We have 4 games a week with a preference for Giants and Swans games. Then they fill the rest of the slots with the biggest match of the sessions.

I think because of the Sunshine Coast Lightning. They didnt want to just represent the whole of Queensland.

Way to alienate those that have followed them since their inception.

Sort of don't understand why they went to purple when the Lightning are purple anyway??? :drunk:

Rickee

All Australian
May 23, 2016
Horsham, Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Port Melbourne; Kalkee; Horsham Demons
Way to alienate those that have followed them since their inception.

Sort of don't understand why they went to purple when the Lightning are purple anyway??? :drunk:
Purple appears to be just the Lightnings secondary colour, it's only barely represented on the dress. Mainly yellow and navy.

Easton Thighs

Unqualified Mōderator
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Looking at some old netball images the dresses back then were pretty funky.

8vf7hmG.jpg

yRpkE6s.jpg

GybuWPu.jpg

q0ULYmh.jpg

_Damo_

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Sorry if this has aalready cone up but it's baffling to me how the for birds and shifts kept the state names considering both states have two teams now

Back