Movies & TV Netflix

Remove this Banner Ad

how do you get the US version?
Google something like "best vpn service" or whatever, then read incomprehensible crap for a bit and select whichever vpn thingy you want - I went with cheaper since I didn't understand any of the incomprehensible crap, and clicked on this link which was https://www.unblock-us.com

It has a free trial for a week option or you can say stuff it and just dive in.

Anyway, once you register, it takes you to a page where you select which device you are streaming Netflix with (I'm using a Wii-U) and has these dead simple instructions about going into settings and entering some numbers in a thingy. I didn't really understand what I was doing at all but the instructions were dead clear and all and there was an idiot-proof video showing what to click on and when.

You can just login anytime to this page using a password, and select which country you would like to pretend you are in to watch their content.

It didn't take more than 10 minutes and I didn't need to swear or anything so I was pretty pleased. I did waste a bit of time checking some articles about whether amendments to copyright laws make what I'm doing illegal, but they were pretty much incomprehensible crap too so I decided it was a grey area and continued with the project.

Google something like "best vpn service" or whatever, then read incomprehensible crap for a bit and select whichever vpn thingy you want - I went with cheaper since I didn't understand any of the incomprehensible crap, and clicked on this link which was https://www.unblock-us.com

It has a free trial for a week option or you can say stuff it and just dive in.

Anyway, once you register, it takes you to a page where you select which device you are streaming Netflix with (I'm using a Wii-U) and has these dead simple instructions about going into settings and entering some numbers in a thingy. I didn't really understand what I was doing at all but the instructions were dead clear and all and there was an idiot-proof video showing what to click on and when.

You can just login anytime to this page using a password, and select which country you would like to pretend you are in to watch their content.

It didn't take more than 10 minutes and I didn't need to swear or anything so I was pretty pleased. I did waste a bit of time checking some articles about whether amendments to copyright laws make what I'm doing illegal, but they were pretty much incomprehensible crap too so I decided it was a grey area and continued with the project.
Sweet. I'm going to do that pretty shortly

Sorry to intrude guys,

I use Getflix as a DNS redirection. Very easy to use and cheap. I would stay away from Hola unblocker as they have been done doing some nasty things with peoples IP addresses. Getflix has a 15 day trial as well for those who want to give it a crack.

Then there is flixsearch, good for finding out what country a certain show or movie is available in, when you find your desired country login to getflix and change from the menu.

I would stay away from Hola unblocker as they have been done doing some nasty things with peoples IP addresses.

What's the go here? I was using this when the world cup was on last year.

So netflix are cracking down on people using proxies/unblocker services. Anyone else getting the error message when they try to play content not available in Aus? Looks to be pretty widespread, I'm sure they'll lose a lot of customers and so will the unblocking services. there's ways around it though, looking in to the best way at the moment. Lucky Daredevil is available in Aus or I would've cancelled my sub.

This crackdown has me a campaigner hair away from cancelling. Have read that ExpressVPN will still work but if not I'm out.

Access to Australia library only = get ****ed.

This crackdown has me a campaigner hair away from cancelling. Have read that ExpressVPN will still work but if not I'm out.

Access to Australia library only = get stuffed.

Have you tried ExpressVPN yet?

Why would Netflix do this?!!?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back