Netflix

Remove this Banner Ad

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
To those of you who have it what do you think of it?

As a family we are thinking of getting Netflix and ditching foxtel movies but I'm not sure how many films are on Netflix.

Is it true there's about 2,000 movies?

As a family we are thinking of getting Netflix and ditching foxtel movies but I'm not sure how many films are on Netflix.

I'm assuming this will get moved :p

But in the meantime - me and the missus have had it for a while and have gotten plenty of use out of it. Stacks of movies (some good, lots of filler) and more of the same for TV shows.

No reason not to get it as you don't get locked in on a contract. For less than the price of a movie ticket you can binge it for a month and see what you think.

Not sure this is the right place, but we love it.
Don't know the exact number of movies/shows, but there are heaps. Mixture of newish (no new releases as such) and old stuff and covers all genres. We have a 7yo and 4yo and it's VERY handy. Can watch on most new smart TVs, PC/laptops, smartphones through the app. Need a pretty good internet connection (speed-wise) and plenty of data (some providers allow Netflix to go unmetered).
Also really cheap for what you get. We started getting the basic, that only allows you to watch it on one device at a time, but have upgraded to two devices.

I'm assuming this will get moved :p

But in the meantime - me and the missus have had it for a while and have gotten plenty of use out of it. Stacks of movies (some good, lots of filler) and more of the same for TV shows.

No reason not to get it as you don't get locked in on a contract. For less than the price of a movie ticket you can binge it for a month and see what you think.

Correct to The Blue Room where it belongs! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thing I enjoy the most about Netflix is just the ease of watching a show on there whenever I want. Some great original tv series, both out and upcoming, and some great original documentaries/movies as well.

For the price you pay, its not too bad. Plus you can just do the free trial to see if it's worth it for you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back