Moved Thread Neutral fans: Hawkins or Riewoldt?

Neutral fans: Who’s the better player over the course of their 16 seasons

• Tom Hawkins

Votes: 235 69.7%
  • Jack Riewoldt

Votes: 102 30.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not insecure & don't really care if people think Hawkins is better because he is a great player that's their opinion.
But it's pretty damn obvious reading through this thread that people can't see past their hate for Richmond.

Check the poll :'(

Check the poll :'(
I'd say that has something to do with the Drug Saga as to why Essendon are so hated.

Yeah gloss over what I was trying to show you/and what you already know
We are hated maybe it has something to do with winning premierships recently, it's okay hopefully we win the flag this year and let the hate flow through people more

I knew Hawkins wasn’t right from the start, I didn’t see much baby oil on today.

Tom Hawkins is a cheating sack of s**t so Riewoldt wins by default.
Is it cheating if you get away with it?

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Make your case for Kennedy if you like. 😁
Higher goals per game than both despite playing in bottom 4 sides for the first 5 years of his career as well as this year. Also has kicked 80 goals in a season twice vs Hawkins 0 and Riewoldt 0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are hated maybe it has something to do with winning premierships recently, it's okay hopefully we win the flag this year and let the hate flow through people more

Its the fact you have the worst/most insufferable supporter base on this forum is the main reason you are hated so much, no one cares about your flags.

Its the fact you have the worst/most insufferable supporter base on this forum is the main reason you are hated so much, no one cares about your flags.
Says the Carlton supporters your mob last week was crying non stop after the loss.

I'm not insecure & don't really care if people think Hawkins is better because he is a great player that's their opinion.
But it's pretty damn obvious reading through this thread that people can't see past their hate for Richmond.
So anyone who thinks Hawkins is better than riewoldt “can’t see past their hate?” Lol

It's Hawkins, he does more.

He kicks goals, he gives them off and he's changed the way forwards rucked (forward.)

He's a jet, hurts to say sometimes.

Hawkins easily.

Jack isn't called junktime for no reason

Jack has the record for first goal of the game I’m pretty sure mate .

EDIT: sorry it’s from 2008

09ae8c8481f6119a345cd0210c085e25.jpg

Back