Remove this Banner Ad

MF

Good Poster, s**t Bloke
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Given that our team of #brave, blue collar, underdogs will be the overwhelming sentimental favourites this week I thought it might be a good idea to dedicate a thread to all the well wishers so that our other threads don't get overrun with the influx of support.

Neutral fans, please post your messages of love and support in here.

EDIT: Mods, no need to sticky this one. Can't see it leaving top spot.

I'm on board. Massive respect for your club, especially compared to the Dogs. Also ch7 'news' just informed me "Melbourne is in the grip of Bulldogs fever". Please don't make me hear this crap for the next fortnight!
I haven't watched a GF since 2012 due to the Hawks so would love to see you win. All the best.

I'm on board. Massive respect for your club, especially compared to the Dogs. Also ch7 'news' just informed me "Melbourne is in the grip of Bulldogs fever". Please don't make me hear this crap for the next fortnight!
I haven't watched a GF since 2012 due to the Hawks so would love to see you win. All the best.
Loving that GF record.
Hopefully 2016 brings back some joy.

I think it is safe to say 90% of Aus will be on the #SOBRAVE bandwagon.
Day one, Bulldogs take over the media! Day 2 same . Day3 same s**t but a bit different. Day 4, possibly some fans actually realise that another team is playing! A team that was written off by supposed experts,because of retirements and lack of depth this season. Suck s**t i dont care about bandwagon supporters. Everyone on here is my Blood brother / sister. W E WIIL GET THE JOB DONE!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon most North and GWS fans will be supporting us, no love lost between those two supporter bases and the 'Dogs.
Yup. I'm on the Sydney train. Can't stand the Braves

Dream scenario: we're up by 60 points in the last quarter. The faint sound of whimpers, snores and weeping echo from the commentary booth, thousands of Victorian neutrals have walked out already, not bothering to stick around to watch one of their own home-grown Victorians in Dan Hannebery win the Norm Smith while another of their former Victorians in Buddy kicks six goals. Oh, and neighbours report a disturbance in Toorak while the game's airing live, something about chins exploding..

Dream scenario: we're up by 60 points in the last quarter. The faint sound of whimpers, snores and weeping echo from the commentary booth, thousands of Victorian neutrals have walked out already, not bothering to stick around to watch one of their own home-grown Victorians in Dan Hannebery win the Norm Smith while another of their former Victorians in Buddy kicks six goals. Oh, and neighbours report a disturbance in Toorak while the game's airing live, something about chins exploding..
Really?

Surprised he played against the vics

image.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back