Universal Love Neutral fans who will be supporting the swans this week

Remove this Banner Ad

I know there's been a little ill feeling between our clubs' BF supporters of late. Your side, being the victorious ones more often than not on-field, have been emboldened naturally by this success to attack us Shinboners as those buggers from poor and dirty Norf.

Well, Shinboners don't resent being called poor.

And Shinboners don't resent being called dirty.

But I think we Shinboners have a right to resent, to object and to deplore your calling us Norf!

All this is to say (I'm a shy kind of girl) I sincerely wish you, your irrepressible boys and those of your Swans/old Souths community attending the game on Saturday a happy, safe and I hope a glorious day of footy. Whatever recriminations about Sydney's this or that off-field which is between your admin and AFL HQ, the fact plainly remains that the footballing operations and the guernsey-wearing boys of the Swans are the most professional, close-knit, hardest working and among the most selfless campaigners in Australian football.

I like this squad of Bulldogs players, but honestly I hope the sky falls on their heads and the earth sinks beneath their boots just before the opening bounce. Here's to a fabulous 2016 for the boys from Sydney, and to you and yours I wish a happy 6th premiership for your Club. Love and kisses.

I know there's been a little ill feeling between our clubs' BF supporters of late. Your side, being the victorious ones more often than not on-field, have been emboldened naturally by this success to attack us Shinboners as those buggers from poor and dirty Norf.

But I think we Shinboners have a right to resent, to object and to deplore your calling us Norf!

All this is to say (I'm a shy kind of girl) I sincerely wish you, your irrepressible boys and those of your Swans/old Souths community attending the game on Saturday a happy, safe and I hope a glorious day of footy. Whatever recriminations about Sydney's this or that off-field which is between your admin and AFL HQ, the fact plainly remains that the footballing operations and the guernsey-wearing boys of the Swans are the most professional, close-knit, hardest working and among the most selfless campaigners in Australian football.

I like this squad of Bulldogs players, but honestly I hope the sky falls on their heads and the earth sinks beneath their boots just before the opening bounce. Here's to a fabulous 2016 for the boys from Sydney, and to you and yours I wish a happy 6th premiership for your Club. Love and kisses.
Beautiful post.

I almost feel guilty of calling them Norf after that.... almossssssssst! :p Seriously though what a nice message. Thank you very much for your support :thumbsu:

This post inspires future me to post Norf*

*barring Dorothy

Born and lived in sydney my whole life so always have a soft spot for the swannies with my whole family supporting them as well. Rather them than the GWS flogs.

The swans ever since i started watching AFL around 2002 when paul roos started coaching have always play the game hard but fair except for the barry hall incident of course. But generally never understood the hate you guys cop wouldnt call your team arrogant or dirty and its not the swans fault AFL let them have COLA just used it their advantage.

Great Post Dorothy - I will stop using the term Norf if we get up tomorrow :)

Good luck guys, hope your boys smash the Dogs. Everyone faps over their game style but I like your hard at it in the coalface approach far better than their playing for free kicks style. :thumbsu:

Buddy to kick 8 and win the Normy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back