Neutrals of bigfooty - Which team would you like to win the flag?

Which team would you like to see win the flag this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't mind seeing Freo finally winning a flag.

But for some reason, I want to see Collingwood win it? As much as their fans would be unbearable, I enjoy watching them play and would love to see them win the lot.

Geelong. They ripped our heart out by stealing Jezza but we still love him as he gave great service to us and want him to achieve his dream.
They did not steal. I'm sure there was a trade done that involved pick 13, 15, 20 and other picks to your club.
What your club did with the picks you can follow up.

In order:

Geelong - I want to see Dangerfield win a flag.

Sydney - I’ve just always liked and respected them and I’d also like to see Buddy win a flag with the Swans.

Freo - underdog reasons.

Brisbane - Would be nice to see Charlie Cameron get one, plus their best player is South Australian.

Collingwood - nothing really against them winning, just a bit meh. Plus sad Eddie McGuire face is always a fun time.

Melbourne - again nothing against them, but after Richmond winning 3 in 4, and Hawthorn 3 in 3 I’m kinda hoping we have a few years without a dynasty team cleaning up.

Unlike the last few years with Richmond and Port and before that Hawthorn at the pointy end I don’t have a team I actively don’t want to win in this finals series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope my two least favourite teams make the GF, and then come that last Saturday in September a giant black hole swallows the Earth whole and we never have to see it.

Hoping for a Freo/Brissy G.F. Freo win it by a kick after the siren. It will be good for WA footy.

Ohh ok, I just assumed you would still be a bit sensitive given the last round thing. My bad, carry on.
nah, I get over that. Still pissed at players for losing games mid year but just showed they not mature enough this year to be flag contender.
I still take an interest whom wins the flag after that. I voted Demons when push comes to shove but I can live with any of Cats, Lions or Swans winning it too.

Back