Neutrals of bigfooty - Which team would you like to win the flag?

Which team would you like to see win the flag this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood. Always love a fairytale sports story, if they pull it off it will be pretty incredible.

Very watchable team too.

Geelong 2nd.

Then daylight

Then Brisbane

Daylight again, then Sydney.
Thankfully my fairytales as a child were considerably more happy than Collingwood winning a premiership! :oops:

only sane Richmond supporter. I couldn't believe what I was reading when Richmond fans flooded the Cats v Pies threads in support of the filth

My Mum is a Richmond supporter so I've been to my fair share of Richmond v Collingwood games and it was never a happy place lol
idk man i like/respect Cats and our games usually pretty good going a long way back, and was going for Cats before your QF. That all said the first half umpiring had me firmly barracking for Pies as HTB was non-existant for them and you should've been down 30+ at qtr time IMO. I could be only one but maybe some of those Tigers fans saw it similarly

If pies get through will be cheering for cats again unless lightning strikes twice

Now Freo are out, hope Sydney win it, I do not want to live the next 12 months with either Collingwood or Geelong winning it.

Consensus at my work is nobody wants Geelong or Collingwood anywhere near it, they are quite happy for an interstate grand final with either the Lions or Swans victorious
Please be a little more generous with the fries.

idk man i like/respect Cats and our games usually pretty good going a long way back, and was going for Cats before your QF. That all said the first half umpiring had me firmly barracking for Pies as HTB was non-existant for them and you should've been down 30+ at qtr time IMO. I could be only one but maybe some of those Tigers fans saw it similarly

If pies get through will be cheering for cats again unless lightning strikes twice

Lol were you sucked in by all that booing?
Name the holding the ball decisions that they should’ve got? I reckon you will attempt naming 2 possibly 3 decisions of a whole match you disagree with, yet they won’t even be horrific decisions.
I’ll name you 3 we should’ve got to match it.

The carry on about the umpiring was and especially from McRae was utterly ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back