Player Watch Fischer McAsey - Steps Away from Football, Not Returning

Do you think Fischer McAsey will be at the AFC in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’ll be a quality player no doubt about that. The spuds ready to write him off already have no idea how long it takes for key position players to develop. Hopefully in two years’ time we have the real makings of formidable squad and he’s a key part of it (and importantly, wants to be a part of it!).

Love the thread title!!!

Goes to show exactly what I was saying in another thread. Huge amount of people on here thought he was gone and fact remains we know nothing about the individual players or the inner workings of the club apart from a few threads of information that we use to formulate a narrative. Drama is addictive, posts about a player leaving get more attention than posts about a player staying because a player leaving is much more dramatic and fuel to throw blame.

No market to go home? We are 6 weeks into the AFL season. Give me a break.

Well there it is. The big Fish! Good signing and take the pressure off all parties.

Mutineer, interesting the rumblings around your parts seemed to off on this one then? They usually have their finger on the pulse on this kinda stuff

Awesome news

I remember that Mark he took at AO in thr F50, it was full of courage jumping front on into a pack

The kid has talent, he just needs time to build strength and develop his game

Then the conference will come

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Love the thread title!!!

Goes to show exactly what I was saying in another thread. Huge amount of people on here thought he was gone and fact remains we know nothing about the individual players or the inner workings of the club apart from a few threads of information that we use to formulate a narrative. Drama is addictive, posts about a player leaving get more attention than posts about a player staying because a player leaving is much more dramatic and fuel to throw blame.

No market to go home? We are 6 weeks into the AFL season. Give me a break.
I think what we've seen is the BF posters are still very traumatized by regimes of yesteryear and they believe the worst even when its spread from nothing but BF thread hearsay and opinion based on past lost players.

When in reality it seems evident that there is a lot less information being leaked from this regime. Re-signings are seemingly coming from left field over and over!

I reckon McAsey is similar to Doedee, has the talent but isn't a ready-made player and I'm not saying he will need to play 2 years in the reserves but at least a decent run of games. As people have mentioned he has started to play really well in the reserves lately so his confidence is booming and no contact talks in his way now. Give him time and I am sure he'll get there and be a good player for us.

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back