Movie Never Rarely Sometimes Always

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Was going to watch the fifth Harry Potter movie but the torrent file didn't play properly. So instead I watched an equally magical and fun film about access to abortion, healthcare, poverty and skeevy men.

It was good. This is the antithesis of a movie like Juno. Much more based in reality which is depressing in 2020. Liked both singing scenes. Main character being born in 2002 made me feel old.

Last edited:

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Never heard of it. Back to harry potter I've never seen it is it something something i need to give my attention too?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Was going to watch the fifth Harry Potter movie but the torrent file didn't play properly. So instead I watched an equally magical and fun film about access to abortion, healthcare, poverty and skeevy men.

It was good. This is the antithesis of a movie like Juno. Much more based in reality which is depressing in 2020. Liked both singing scenes. Main character being born in 2002 made me feel old.

Looks interesting, will give it a crack. I didn't know skeevy was a word.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
What did you think?

Boring.

1599997043189.png

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
I want to see this, but a rating like that for a movie like this usually means a bombarding of negative votes based on the subject matter. Telling that only two of the reviews are 0 or 1, and both lambast the movie for being feminist or about abortion. The IMDB rating is 7.3, so a big difference there.

Comes out in cinemas next month I believe, I am interested to see it.

Not a great film by any means, but the predictably fragile men (assuming gender) giving this low scores is tiresome.

The actual reviews are even worse.

I read something along the lines of "women = good, men = bad" (written as a criticism).

Must've taken some really critical thinking and thick skin if that was the takeaway. The exact type of person being indirectly explored in the film.

Back