Never tear us apart....oh wait

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on Avafart, you bait we bite, remember that is why you need friends. So get the baiting going my friend. lol
original_jurgen-steenwelle-banana-art-1.jpg

Who turned you on Pillo Biter?

This is whose posts you are actually "liking"

"Hitler here checking in. Do you still have some mental capacity left or shall we gas the **** out of your losing fat arse?"

Alias of Port Adelaide member no less.
All yours matey .... all yours !
You really should seek professional help . Mental Health is paramount for a healthy life.

You really should seek professional help . Mental Health is paramount for a healthy life.
You leave me alone.... I won;t post posts related to your "previous" lives.

"I was unfortunate enough to check BF the next morning very early and was preparing to read the usual vitriolic diatribe that he often wrote but it was extremely vile and if he was on a street corner saying this he would have been arrested for inciting hatred under the racial vilification laws. I stopped reading as it was making me ill that his obvious severe alcohol problems have gone untreated (how can those around him cope with him when he is like that), it was making me enraged at what he was saying, concerned that he was threatening violence to anyone who challenged him and making me wish I still had him on ignore. I did not engage with him as he had made reference to my work in the past as though he knew where I worked and he had threatened anyone who challenged him with extreme violence. This is a footy forum ffs. I shouldn't have to worry if the insane drunk who i challenged will hunt me down. "

Until then....there's dozens of these......

You leave me alone.... I won;t post posts related to your "previous" lives.

Until then....there's dozens of these......
You should make 100% sure you know what you are saying and doing . It is in your best interests to believe what I have just stated.

You should make 100% sure you know what you are saying and doing . It is in your best interests to believe what I have just stated.
Is that a threat?
Leave me the **** alone you stalking freak.

Did you hear this ..
SA Police drop assault charges against Ryder
SOUTH Australia Police have dropped charges against Port Adelaide ruckman Paddy Ryder stemming from an incident outside an Adelaide nightclub last month.
The Power announced on Tuesday afternoon that Ryder received a written caution from SA Police and the matter was now closed.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-11-14/paddy-ryder-assault-charges-dropped

Well paddy did say not to judge him as all will come out ..
Well bloody Crow flogs judged him .. had him up for assault , punching policeman, oh you can see it on the video, etc. etc. etc.

I suppose they will apologise now.. Oh right ..

What next can they think of to down Port ..

Is that a threat?
Leave me the **** alone you stalking freak.[/QUOTE
Did you hear this ..
SA Police drop assault charges against Ryder
SOUTH Australia Police have dropped charges against Port Adelaide ruckman Paddy Ryder stemming from an incident outside an Adelaide nightclub last month.
The Power announced on Tuesday afternoon that Ryder received a written caution from SA Police and the matter was now closed.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-11-14/paddy-ryder-assault-charges-dropped

Well paddy did say not to judge him as all will come out ..
Well bloody Crow flogs judged him .. had him up for assault , punching policeman, oh you can see it on the video, etc. etc. etc.

I suppose they will apologise now.. Oh right ..

What next can they think of to down Port ..
Good to see the truth came out, my mate said from the start it was a non event, would be thrown out quicker than an 2017 Adelaide premiership T Shirt. lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the truth came out, my mate said from the start it was a non event, would be thrown out quicker than an 2017 Adelaide premiership T Shirt. lol
Of course he did:rolleyes:
My mate said from the start that he’ll get a slap on the wrist because he’s an indigenous AFL player:fire:

Unplugged/Power’s Out....hallo dimwito_O:rolleyes:
Strange post considering the comment was "who turned me on" when you knew it was off and unplugged. You okay Avafart??? Maybe a check up might help balance your life more. You seem to be not getting out much.

Of course he did:rolleyes:
My mate said from the start that he’ll get a slap on the wrist because he’s an indigenous AFL player:fire:
Not your smartest comment Avafart, but then I would not expect much more from a bottom feeder from the black gulls.

Strange post considering the comment was "who turned me on" when you knew it was off and unplugged. You okay Avafart??? Maybe a check up might help balance your life more. You seem to be not getting out much.
Not your smartest comment Avafart, but then I would not expect much more from a bottom feeder from the black gulls.
Is that it Pillo Biter?:D
Your big day eh?
Make sure you tune in at 10am;)

He "acknowledged a caution".
Admits he did it.

Just that he gets no penalty.
Like Impey.

Predictable and unsurprising

Just have to look at that clubs history with players getting off - goes all the way back to Burgoyne and the parklands

Culture

He "acknowledged a caution".
Admits he did it.

Just that he gets no penalty.
Like Impey.

Predictable and unsurprising

Just have to look at that clubs history with players getting off - goes all the way back to Burgoyne and the parklands

Culture
Mmm.....talking of players getting off...

Does this remind you of anything?
images-4.jpg
Oops, I accidentally posted another pic ridiculing the Stance. Wonder how that happened?

I meant to post this one
download-9.jpg

Mmm. Or...how about this one?
download-8.jpg

Then there was the grieving excuse by Jaensch.

Oh, and of of course Golden Boy, butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, Eddie has had his share of misdemeanours too, hasn't he.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...d/news-story/174d32f5e7a3d8490ab36aa48d8eb517

Attachments

• download-10.jpg
    download-10.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 9
^^^^^
:$:$:$:$:$
Is that Impey's bike ?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back