Never tear us apart....oh wait

Remove this Banner Ad

faceless angry attention seeker troll
Bahahaha - well..... looks like you've had enough!
Firstly I am as far from angry as I could be - this is hilarious watching you and your comrades lose their s**t ...
Secondly, YOU are giving me the attention. I'm not asking for it. In fact I just had a look and puffers who are on my ignore list who I haven't even quoted for MONTHS are posting about me.
Thirdly..well, you're just a dill - 6771 posts a year !!!!! You'd reckon law of averages would assume there'd be one decent one among them - but

giphy.gif

there isn't !!!

Secondly, YOU are giving me the attention. I'm not asking for it.

The funny thing is you probably believe this.

It's hard not to reply to you when you are in every Port thread on the bay, all the time. Of course people are going to reply. But the obsession is all yours.

Well we know who is truly obsessed if they have read every one of my posts. Quite an outstanding effort. And has me on ignore so is definitely rattled.View attachment 437623
Oh no.... you're not on ignore.
No way.

You provide more entertainment here than pretty much any of the puffers.
6771 - most of them quoting me .......

Just like you did here.

Now..... about those fake news flags.......let's see another melt

The funny thing is you probably believe this.

It's hard not to reply to you when you are in every Port thread on the bay, all the time. Of course people are going to reply. But the obsession is all yours.

You have touched a sore spot with your posts....she's rustling......

Jimmies GMC.png

You have touched a sore spot with your posts....she's rustling......

View attachment 437634
Er ... no
But at least you have it the old college "bravado " try
Again
About me
Mate
I'm not on here losing my s**t left right and Centre !:D

Aren't you the one that constantly has a crack about post numbers ? What do you say now that OneGreatHypocrite has a higher post average a year than me by about 3000 ?

Now
About giving back those Magpie flags .......

Any chance - any chance at all - you can post on the thread topic ????

Scott Thompson to Port, turning down SANFL coaching offers, two radio offers and Fremantle offer.
#destinationclub

Oh
Dear
Me
You've done it again

Please tell us why did Thommo the criminal injure a cyclist and lie to the police? Perhaps you can admit your legend Thommo and Talia are criminals..in fairness and all that.

Bahaha
Idiot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does your franchise continually recruit criminals? I hear Fabian Francis is looking for work :thumbsu:
Well well ..
CROWS great Scott Thompson is returning to Port Adelaide.
The Crows dual club champion has accepted the role of a development coach at Alberton where he played his junior football as a Magpie before being drafted by AFL club Melbourne in 2000.
Thompson, 34, will start his coaching apprenticeship at Alberton after being sought out by AFL club Fremantle for next season and two radio outlets in Adelaide.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...h/news-story/8375b047e7677a9a5fa74bfe6bb79a56

Port Adelaide .... The destination Club :D:p

Now rubbish Scott ....:p

Well well ..
CROWS great Scott Thompson is returning to Port Adelaide.
The Crows dual club champion has accepted the role of a development coach at Alberton where he played his junior football as a Magpie before being drafted by AFL club Melbourne in 2000.
Thompson, 34, will start his coaching apprenticeship at Alberton after being sought out by AFL club Fremantle for next season and two radio outlets in Adelaide.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...h/news-story/8375b047e7677a9a5fa74bfe6bb79a56

Port Adelaide .... The destination Club :D:p

Now rubbish Scott ....:p
Hope he helps with the development of the young fella's for you. Clearly you need it. Might save you having to continually roll the dice and chase the scraps being pushed out of the other clubs

Port Adelaide to host AFL’s first with members convention at Alberton next year
Port Adelaide will host the AFL’s — and Australian sport’s — first members forum on February 10 at Alberton.
Dubbed “Inside Port Adelaide Live”, the all-day members convention will give 750 Power members an unprecedented rundown of how an AFL club operates.
Port Adelaide Football Club executive general manager Matthew Richardson told The Advertiser the ground-breaking forum is designed to give Power members a greater insight on how their AFL football program.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...r/news-story/10113ee6476dac8a47a537f4f17008ed

Port leading the way again ....:D:p

What's happening down a West Lakes ..... nothing :D

You know I’d like to know from neutrals is it just me or are Camry Crows fans more militant about trying to prove the PAFC never entered the AfL vs Port fans defending it?

Honestly to Camries our there why do u care ? I mean even for humours sake it’s not funny anymore and hasn’t been for a long time

You know I’d like to know from neutrals is it just me or are Camry Crows fans more militant about trying to prove the PAFC never entered the AfL vs Port fans defending it?

Honestly to Camries our there why do u care ? I mean even for humours sake it’s not funny anymore and hasn’t been for a long time

Yes mate, they have demonstrated that they do care (reason: jealous, envy) and you've got them frothing!

jimmies-rustle-softly.jpg

Yeah... it is funny Doc.

While the claiming of Magpie flags is ludicrous - it's more hilarious watching your sad sacks get their hair in the air defending it!

Strange mob these crows, could star in several productions each one of them.

Last edited:
OneGreatClub do you admit Port have recruited a criminal?

Surely everyone deserves a second chance? I'm sure it might take a while but Port are obviously confident of rehabilitating the disgusting Crows culture out of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back