Universal Love "Never Toumpas Apart" - Jimmy, I like your hustle, thats why it was so hard to cut you

Remove this Banner Ad

Suprised he got another year on Ports list tbh.

Who would have guessed Port would have our no 1 pick from 08, no 2 from 09 and ni 3 from 12 on their list

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Toump was pick 4, but the point remains the same despite the lack of sequential numbering. It's also interesting how they're all vastly different in the way they've found themselves cast aside from their original clubs ... One has all the talent in the world, but lacks the drive the realise the full extent of it, another had all the talent in the world until a horror injury run essentially took it from him, and the last's only talent was masquerading as a top end pick in his draft year ... and finishing a game off football with a full pair of jocks.

Who would have guessed Port would have our no 1 pick from 08, no 2 from 09 and ni 3 from 12 on their list

Talk about the Premiership window being wide open! Boy oh boy wowee! What an array of talent!

It makes me sad to think we wasted pick 4 on such an outside player........ only five years after we wasted pick 4 on another massively outside player.

At least we corrected the pick 4 bad juju by using it on someone with the ability to win hard footy in 2015.

It makes me sad to think we wasted pick 4 on such an outside player........ only five years after we wasted pick 4 on another massively outside player.

At least we corrected the pick 4 bad juju by using it on someone with the ability to win hard footy in 2015.
Imagine we had Wines instead.

Trengove will suddenly find another gear, become the great leader Neeld thought he'd be and drag Toumpas and Watts to their full potential as they all spearhead the Power to three consecutive flags #fistedforever

And now Pick 13 (?) from 2012.

Wasn't Dom Barry the pocket change in one of the mini-draft deals?
3 and 13 for Hogan, Barry and 20. I forget which player we used that pick on, but it's best not to search on Google or Wikipedia for the answer.

3 and 13 for Hogan, Barry and 20. I forget which player we used that pick on, but it's best not to search on Google or Wikipedia for the answer.

Nup we finally gave up on picking youngsters whose careers we could ruin and instead made the sound choice of trading it for Dawes

Was the 20 one of the things we bought Dom Tyson with? It’s a bit of a blur now, that period. My confidence wasn’t high.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

toump had a pretty good year at SANFL and most probably missed out on selection because we had very little injuries this year, His main issue is his hardness at the contested ball and his leg speed, He has mainly being playing as the half back accumulator and has done a good job. If he was in a lower team he would most probably be playing AFL

toump had a pretty good year at SANFL and most probably missed out on selection because we had very little injuries this year, His main issue is his hardness at the contested ball and his leg speed, He has mainly being playing as the half back accumulator and has done a good job. If he was in a lower team he would most probably be playing AFL

Nah.
Toump is s**t.
Have a guy stand within 15m of him at AFL level and he completely loses his composer.

I don't think slow, uncontested players are in vogue at any club, particularly when they go to water at the merest hint of pressure. The guy is mediocre, plus you've added Watts, Motlop, McKenzie, Trengove, Rockliff and another bunch of draftees to your list. This time next year he'll be getting delisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back