News New 2020 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

How can the AFL possibly justify having Adelaide play West Coast in Brisbane in Round 6, when there are no restrictions to be able to fly back to Adelaide from QLD?
Because they can?

I didn’t think that had been released yet? Surely not though?!
tenor-com-simpsons-sarcasm-detector-e-gif.700876

**maybe?

Get f’ed!! Why are we not playing games in SA? What is blocking this?

If we head to Melbourne, let's hope the SA Departmnet of Health makes us quarantine for 14d when we get back, including no games.

That will show the AFL what dropkicks they are, and will also reduce the chance for the rest of the state of catching the disease off those Melbournians

Get f’ed!! Why are we not playing games in SA? What is blocking this?

Well if vic teams head to SA the SA Govt will require them to rightly be quarantined. I actually don't want them here, SA is in a good spot we dont need vic potentially spreading the virus to support their egos.

This season is a farce anyway.

Keep SA clean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we have to play North away, I'd rather play them in Hobart. At least that way there's less risk to the side.

This is just madness from the AFL is sending both Port and us to Melbourne to play after spending 4 weeks on the Gold Coast. Also, as we're playing in Melbourne, does this mean we'll need to get an exemption from SA Health to not have to quarrantine upon our return.

If we have to play North away, I'd rather play them in Hobart. At least that way there's less risk to the side.

This is just madness from the AFL is sending both Port and us to Melbourne to play after spending 4 weeks on the Gold Coast. Also, as we're playing in Melbourne, does this mean we'll need to get an exemption from SA Health to not have to quarrantine upon our return.
I would imagine so. And I'd hope the request for an exemption would be swiftly denied.

If we have to play in Melbourne then we can't play anyone for a minimum of 2 weeks afterwards.

We should be returning home just like the Eagles and Freo.

Yet another example of being walked over by the AFL with our club leaders failing - can anyone explain how it isn’t?

I think the timing works out that they are out of Vic for 2 weeks before coming in to SA?
Yeah it sounds like we might be flying into the hubs, and teams flying to us in Adelaide, for the next few rounds.

So we can't host Vic teams directly but we can host Vic teams based in a hub after 2 weeks

I considered St Kilda could be a danger game. It’s a tough break that we will play them in Adelaide but at least their confidence will be high.

#pick One

Last edited:
Really strange turn of events. No SA hub but we can play St Kilda at Adelaide Oval?

Also we are flying back to Adelaide after the Fremantle game, then flying back in for West Coast at the Gabba

Correct. We can effectively FIFO our matches for the rest of the season after this weekend, as can Port.

It'll be interesting to see if FIFO or a hub will be a better routine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back