New 3 game Flexi Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think that is right. I think it just goes by length of membership.

I pretty sure your right this was covered last year when we first started up at stadium
flexi wont help you jump the Que
so an 8 year ITW member beats a 5 year ITW + 2year flexi

Last edited:
I pretty sure your right this was covered last year when we first started up at stadium
flexi wont help you jump the Que
so an 8 year ITW member beats a 5 year ITW + 2year flexi
Got the upgrade and it clearly states that I’m off the waitlist. I checked with membership and they were noncommittal but said last time members were offered a similar 3 Flexi game or better deal

Got the upgrade and it clearly states that I’m off the waitlist. I checked with membership and they were noncommittal but said last time members were offered a similar 3 Flexi game or better deal
Yes, you're off the waitlist but the full memberships will be offered to people based on how long they've been a member for. You may not be on the waitlist anymore, but you still are in the grand scheme of things. You just don't have a waitlist number.

I'm not going to be offered a full membership as a 5 year member when there are 10 year members still waiting.

So what is the barcode on the card actually for? Can you just scan it at the gate and go into the GA area? Or do you actually have to go and reserve a seat though the ticketmaster site?

The barcode basically works like a voucher number you redeem on the Ticketmaster website to get access to the Flexi seating allocations. You can use each barcode up to the number of games you’re entitled to attend with your Flexi. You have to redeem/book a seat for the games you want to go to via Ticketmaster before the game.

The physical barcode on the membership card that comes with the lanyard does nothing on game day, you can’t use the barcode to swipe in at the turnstiles like an 11 game season member does. It’s about as useful as an ITW membership lanyard on game day.

It’s just to make the Flexis feel like part of the team . (I’m a Flexi too)

The intention of the Flexi barcodes would be that if a game wasn’t sold out, you could just rock up on game day and swipe your card to get in and then sit anywhere in the Flexi seat blocks, however West Coast declare every home game at the start of the season as fully reserved so it doesn’t work for our team due to demand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The barcode basically works like a voucher number you redeem on the Ticketmaster website to get access to the Flexi seating allocations. You can use each barcode up to the number of games you’re entitled to attend with your Flexi. You have to redeem/book a seat for the games you want to go to via Ticketmaster before the game.

The physical barcode on the membership card that comes with the lanyard does nothing on game day, you can’t use the barcode to swipe in at the turnstiles like an 11 game season member does. It’s about as useful as an ITW membership lanyard on game day.

It’s just to make the Flexis feel like part of the team . (I’m a Flexi too)

The intention of the Flexi barcodes would be that if a game wasn’t sold out, you could just rock up on game day and swipe your card to get in and then sit anywhere in the Flexi seat blocks, however West Coast declare every home game at the start of the season as fully reserved so it doesn’t work for our team due to demand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi there, with the Flexi membership, are you able to get access to finals? I know you can’t go in ballot for GF but just wondered if you have access to other finals?

Hi there, with the Flexi membership, are you able to get access to finals? I know you can’t go in ballot for GF but just wondered if you have access to other finals?
Yes, they send the barcodes before the game and you get the same member priority (hour or so before public) as the ordinary members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back