Rockstar6

Premiership Player
Dec 23, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Utah Jazz
First off, I know I am not on great terms with some of you after Saturdays game and I am going to take a break from the forum and I might or might not come back depending on my new circumstances and responsibilities. But here is a little good news. At around 3:30am this morning my fiancée went into labour (4 days early) and successfully and safely gave birth to a healthy baby boy we have named Callum weighing 7 pound 10 ounces :) Just thought I would share some good news. That's all for now, I may or may not be back so goodbye in advance and thanks for the banter and all that. Bye for now :) Carn the Kangas!

First off, I know I am not on great terms with some of you after Saturdays game and I am going to take a break from the forum and I might or might not come back depending on my new circumstances and responsibilities. But here is a little good news. At around 3:30am this morning my fiancée went into labour (4 days early) and successfully and safely gave birth to a healthy baby boy we have named Callum weighing 7 pound 10 ounces :) Just thought I would share some good news. That's all for now, I may or may not be back so goodbye in advance and thanks for the banter and all that. Bye for now :) Carn the Kangas!
Congrats on the arrival Rockstar! Fantastic news! Make sure you enjoy the sleep-ins while you can. ;)

Is he available for a head coaching gig yet?

Congrats

Mate we're all on the same page when it comes to wanting the best for NMFC. Hopefully, you instil some of your passion for the Roos into your little fella. Take it from me, footy is more fun when you can share it with your kids. Congrats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats RS6. Kids are the greatest gift in the world. Enjoy every moment, even the ones which test your patience and sanity, as the stages of growth and development pass by so quickly. Plenty of us have kids and toyed with the idea of giving BF a miss yet we're still here! Good luck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back