Opinion New AFC HQ: Send in the Bulldozers! Thebarton is Happening!

What should we do?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 647179
Already have a awesome logo. Had it for years and now used for our Reserves. This on a polo would look
I dislike that logo more tha the "Sonic the Hedgehog" one.

Too cluttered and the Latin wording a but lame given we were not born in the 1800s.

The simple AFC monogram is good though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The article in the advertiser is glorious in its ignorance.

A true insight into the limited ability of modern advertiser journos in creating anything but clickbait.

The comments on facebook just confirm what we all know, the advertiser readers are a stupid as the advertiser treats them.

Looks like the Port backlash has begun!

As someone said, perfectly happy to take government money for a wide variety of things, but now it's "That money should be used on something else!"

No chance that loser isn't a regular on Bigfooty.

Even when held to the obviously low standard he's paid for, it's so embarrassing. Like when someone over 50 tries to use a meme by electronic mail.

The article in the advertiser is glorious in its ignorance.

A true insight into the limited ability of modern advertiser journos in creating anything but clickbait.

The comments on facebook just confirm what we all know, the advertiser readers are a stupid as the advertiser treats them.
That’s the Port flog

As someone said, perfectly happy to take government money for a wide variety of things, but now it's "That money should be used on something else!"

Probably should've said something about the $15m going to each of Brisbane, Carlton and Richmond in the past 6 months or even the $10m that went to Fremantle back in 2013 if this is actually an issue for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know nothing, but it was well known in th3 industry that he was out after his first contract. So were a lot of players though.

I reckon that's why we did the Carlton deal.

Sounds like nothing but a salty Port Power supporter and some click bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds like nothing but a salty Port Power supporter and some click bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
giphy.gif

Burying the lead a bit there.

Most important news is that it's progressing to stage 2 meaning the Council is going to formally investigate the deal.

Back