Event Rising Star Presentation Wednesday December 15 7PM

Remove this Banner Ad

REINSTATE ME
Unlikely.
But if you improve your posting, or we run out of posters you will legitimately earn one.
The Bears loved your work this week, you may Jag a end Nom, probably not, out of spite, but let's see.

You've tagged me into this thread twice in the last hour.

For someone complaining about my posting, it seems you're pretty obsessed Jabba The Masher.
Got my name right there Mister M, my main purpose seems to be squashing cooked spuds.

If I have tagged you twice, time to get a mirror and question the sad person gazing quizzically back at you from its endless depths.

Got my name right there Mister M, my main purpose seems to be squashing cooked spuds.

I love how the poster who's entire persona is giving other posters nicknames and uses them repeatedly is bothered when someone else gives him one.

Run along to the Carlton board, there might be an SFA poster on the loose Jabba the Masher.

I love how the poster who's entire persona is giving other posters nicknames and uses them repeatedly is bothered when someone else gives him one.

Run along to the Carlton board, there might be an SFA poster on the loose Jabba the Masher.
Unless you are bothered by my embracing the accurate nickname you use to describe what I do to you, then your faux outrage is misplaced here … again.

What do you gain by constantly bringing up the indiscretion that cost GREENESHOOTS a ban?

He has done his time, let it go.

Unless you are bothered by my embracing the accurate nickname you use to describe what I do to you, then your faux outrage is misplaced here … again.
What do you gain by constantly bringing up the indiscretion that cost GREENESHOOTS a ban?

He has done his time, let it go.

You quoted the same post twice in a minute.

Is everything ok Jabba The Masher?

You quoted the same post twice in a minute.

Is everything ok Jabba The Masher?
Any chance of answering the question?

Nothing is ever straight with you, always need to deflect

Any chance of answering the question?

Nothing is ever straight with you, always need to deflect

If you're going to repeatedly harass me by tagging and quoting me multiple times until I respond, I need to know which post you want me to answer. I can't keep up with your spam Jabba the Masher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're going to repeatedly harass me by tagging and quoting me multiple times until I respond, I need to know which post you want me to answer. I can't keep up with your spam Jabba the Masher.
Start with the first one and work your way through.

Take your time, will be worth the wait to get a straight answer from you

It’s now 2.5 hours since I first quoted you in the thread Mister Melt, still waiting for a response.

It is optional, as usual, just thought your last outburst meant you wanted to respond, just couldn’t keep up.

I promise not to tag or quote you again until after 9.30pm on Tuesday unless you ask me to. That gives you a full 24 hours to respond to anything/everything in this thread.

3 tags/quotes in 15 minutes from the Baghdad faithful at midnight.

I’ve got no clue, what they’re on about—- but it looks like they’re upset about something to be this obsessive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back