Event Rising Star Presentation Wednesday December 15 7PM

Remove this Banner Ad

The people have spoken--- "A couple of MCG's worth of people" are out on the West Gate Bridge requesting that Pickitt is reinstated.

I will not bow to public pressure

I will not bow to public pressure

There is "FAR TOO MANY" Pickitt supporters for you to get away with this injustice (except for the protesters taking a "piss break" on the West Gate)

This is good gear.

I'm going to remove the "never to be nominated" asterix from your name.

If your posting warrants a nomination, you will be awarded it.

I doubt that will ever happen, but it is at least a possibility now.

This is good gear.

I'm going to remove the "never to be nominated" asterix from your name.

If your posting warrants a nomination, you will be awarded it.

I doubt that will ever happen, but it is at least a possibility now.
Maybe see my new media thread and reconsider.

It’s now 2.5 hours since I first quoted you in the thread Mister Melt, still waiting for a response.

It is optional, as usual, just thought your last outburst meant you wanted to respond, just couldn’t keep up.

I promise not to tag or quote you again until after 9.30pm on Tuesday unless you ask me to. That gives you a full 24 hours to respond to anything/everything in this thread.
So, as promised, more than 24 hours have passed Mister Melt and your lack of response is all I need.

Sadly you have lived up to expectations, there is no disappointment because that would require hope of a different outcome.

So, as promised, more than 24 hours have passed Mister Melt and your lack of response is all I need.

Sadly you have lived up to expectations, there is no disappointment because that would require hope of a different outcome.

What?!?

I had no idea what you were melting about last night and you’re still melting about it tonight.

Wait...what??

The Bombers had 2 Fijians?? I thought this was the crazy arsed one, post lobotomy..

Well fu** me.
Not exactly a wrap for CursingFijian , you thought he was a crazy bloke with part of his brain removed.
Who needs enemies

9A34CB8A-8011-4BE8-ACCC-4FC19267D2C3.jpeg

After half way in the Rising Star award we have a clear favourite emerging as his profile grows across the Sweet FA.

On the back of krakouers85‘s new ‘Sliding Doors’ thread his price is dropping as punters warm to his chances. Will the weight of expectation hamper his performance we’ll see, but at this point he’s clearly the horse to beat.

Many would point out the sim is a cruel master and there’s always the risk that “real life” can bite hard, so take it all with a grain of salt.

The big mover at this point is Soggy2112 who’s come from nowhere into $ 16, while hotchilli‘s firmed from $20 in to $5 second favourite.

Brenton Davy‘s performances have seen him slide out from $6 to $13 and ImissFrosty‘s trade venture has seen him ease a little from $23 to $34.

Here’s the latest update on the Rising Star odds through Slim Pickens ‘Wild Goose Saloon’.

krakouers85 - Royals $ 3.50
hotchilli - Roys $ 5
damicky - Demons $ 5
Bluelegs - Demons $ 7
Electronic_Renaissance - Bears $ 8
thewizardmelon - Phoenix $ 10
Brenton Davy - Wonders $ 13
Soggy2112 - Wonders $ 16
CursingFijian - Bombers $ 20
Cats_R_Cool_4_Ever - Roys $ 25
mike ross - Swamprats $ 30
ImissFrosty - Furies $34
Engimal v3 - Royals $ 42
Dory_77 - Gumbies $ 50
DJ75 - Dragons $ 60

C1059B0D-929C-48CB-9F02-EC5EC3A487D4.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how the * am i at $34??????????????????????????????????????????? Kilroy explain u campaigner. this is a joke mate, not one of the bozos ahead of me have made better media or anything. its a joke at this point

how the fu** am i at $34??????????????????????????????????????????? Kilroy explain u campaigner. this is a joke mate, not one of the bozos ahead of me have made better media or anything. its a joke at this point
Mate, the Rising Star is half posting and half qooty.

how the fu** am i at $34??????????????????????????????????????????? Kilroy explain u campaigner. this is a joke mate, not one of the bozos ahead of me have made better media or anything. its a joke at this point

Nice melt

Today’s haven’t been factored in yet buddy. Don’t despair. There’s a long way to go.
ok, but next time you do your odds, please take into account the positions people play in. 70 DT at CHB is far more impressive then 90 on ball or on a wing.

ok, but next time you do your odds, please take into account the positions people play in. 70 DT at CHB is far more impressive then 90 on ball or on a wing.

Are you telling Kilroy how to do his job?

That will definitely improve your odds

Yep. Understood mate. The committee has detailed stats and discussions about that so don’t fret.

Your posting is your biggest strength but again, it’s only half the story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back