Welcome New (and old) BigFooty Cats supporters - introduce yourself here!

Remove this Banner Ad

I often wonder what it would be like to meet up with posters in real life...

Would I still be called a flog?

Anyway off topic I know , good luck Syd cat wish I was back living in Geelong tbh.

Thanks for your welcome Grizzly. I'm just desperate to move from Sydney - recently voted most unfriendly city in Australia lol
I've met lots of ppl from footy sites, made some terrific friends too. Try it, lots of fun!
Want me to belt anyone who calls you a flog, Grizzly? ;)

Lol you should try Darwin , beats Syd in the shithole stakes.

Hoping to save up enough to buy a house in G-Town one day ... I can dream I enjoyed my time back in the day down there.

Hopefully the house prices will stay low by the time I've saved enough lol.

I am a Geelong supporter living in Sydney and went to watch the GF at the Alexandria Hotel. Had to line up for 2 hours to get in, but the atmosphere was awesome and the pub, a big one, was packed (but still easy to get drinks). Needless to say, as a Geelong supporter, I was very much on the Sydney bandwagon. It was an awesome day.

I first met my GF, a Sydney gal, in March 2009. Since then she has seen the 2009 and 2011 Geelong grand final wins which we went down to Geelong for, and the 2012 Sydney win, which we were in Sydney for. Then we watched the 2010 GF on TV, which was a thrilling draw. She has been lucky! We now go to the GWS games together, but she still has a love of the Cats as her second team.

Hey Skeppersap another Sydney Cat? Good to meet you :)
I love the Alexandria Hotel, often go there to watch games not broadcast on FTA TV - it's a great Pub! Did you know the Publican's Dad played for the Swans?
Sounds like your GF has brought you and the Cats good luck! I dub her LuckyCat :)
I went to the 2011 GF, OMG it was totally the most amazing day EVER!!! As I was boarding the plane to Melbourne, a friend rang me and said he had a ticket for me, I just started screaming and everyone was staring!!! So I shouted was just given a ticket to the GF!!!! Ppl clapped and cheered and it just got better and better from there! Also went to the GFC GF cocktail party, which was mega!!!

BTW, what's with the Hawks avatar? Lose a bet ;) lol

Of course I watched the GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol I devour every single game of AFL I can!
Well I supported Sydney, cause my 90 y.o. mum is a Swans fan, we used to go to every Swans game! Plus I absolutely despise the Poos+ Wees, with a passion! I think I'd support any other team to beat them, except the Wiggles, who tie with Hawks for my hatred lol Probably not what most Victorians would have wanted ;) So Sydney Swans all the way! Was delighted Melbourne won the League GF!!! It was sooooooo good to shut the NSW NRL's right up!
How about you - Sydney or Poos+Wees?
Sydney all the way, and then the Storm the next day :)

Lol you should try Darwin , beats Syd in the shithole stakes.

Hoping to save up enough to buy a house in G-Town one day ... I can dream I enjoyed my time back in the day down there.

Hopefully the house prices will stay low by the time I've saved enough lol.

My dream is to buy a house on the Surf Coast - we should take a lottery ticket :) Good luck Grizzly, hope your dream comes true soon!!!

I am a Geelong supporter living in Sydney and went to watch the GF at the Alexandria Hotel. Had to line up for 2 hours to get in, but the atmosphere was awesome and the pub, a big one, was packed (but still easy to get drinks). Needless to say, as a Geelong supporter, I was very much on the Sydney bandwagon. It was an awesome day.

I first met my GF, a Sydney gal, in March 2009. Since then she has seen the 2009 and 2011 Geelong grand final wins which we went down to Geelong for, and the 2012 Sydney win, which we were in Sydney for. Then we watched the 2010 GF on TV, which was a thrilling draw. She has been lucky! We now go to the GWS games together, but she still has a love of the Cats as her second team.
That's nice you do footy together, my mrs has zero interest!

Hey Skeppersap another Sydney Cat? Good to meet you :)
I love the Alexandria Hotel, often go there to watch games not broadcast on FTA TV - it's a great Pub! Did you know the Publican's Dad played for the Swans?
Sounds like your GF has brought you and the Cats good luck! I dub her LuckyCat :)
I went to the 2011 GF, OMG it was totally the most amazing day EVER!!! As I was boarding the plane to Melbourne, a friend rang me and said he had a ticket for me, I just started screaming and everyone was staring!!! So I shouted was just given a ticket to the GF!!!! Ppl clapped and cheered and it just got better and better from there! Also went to the GFC GF cocktail party, which was mega!!!

BTW, what's with the Hawks avatar? Lose a bet ;) lol

Nope, have a look closely. A crying Hawk. Perfect representation of their club after GF day, and what their club and supporters stand for generally!!!!

Nope, have a look closely. A crying Hawk. Perfect representation of their club after GF day, and what their club and supporters stand for generally!!!!
Love it! Very Clever! Agree!

Pale imitation of the original
elliott-gould-in-mash-23919.jpg

C’mon Freddie, the main claim to fame of your ‘Trapper’ was he was once briefly married to Streisand. :p

I'm new here too kitty :) and I'm loving posting and reading whenever I get some free time! You see everyone's comments everyday and you do wonder what those people are really like in the flesh!! Would be really interesting (maybe scary in some cases ;) ) to get to know the people behind the usernames! Heck, I don't even know the gender of most posters!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some would be fine,but some you'd later wish you never met.
Not that I'm speaking from experience of course :D
Have met a few; great blokes. (Partridge, Sttew, P.O.)
Think it could be an interesting get together if us nostalgics, ie >50 yo, managed to do so. But I'm not ageist. Still trying to coax my 19yo son to join BF. Very reticent. Tells me to get a life.

Think it could be an interesting get together if us nostalgics, ie >50 yo, managed to do so. But I'm not ageist. Still trying to coax my 19yo son to join BF. Very reticent. Tells me to get a life.
It's amazing the amount of mates/relatives who are on this site which I've just recently found out about, they still won't tell me their usernames :(

Plus I absolutely despise the Poos+ Wees, with a passion! I think I'd support any other team to beat them, except the Wiggles, who tie with Hawks for my hatred lol

My sentiments EXACTLY. To even contemplate barracking for them lot... I'd be HIGHLY SURPRISED if any Cat fans went for Hawthorn last year. The 'Victorian' thing was null and void as far as that was concerned.

He probably posts on the Limbo Club. We've got a fap thread and pictures of racing car beds:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back