Rumour new apparel sponsor?

Remove this Banner Ad

Chevrons up higher isn't a bad idea. Just need to make them abit thicker perhaps.
Seeing them on a person rather than a mannequin might make it easier to judge

There isn't a good uniform or merchandise manufacturer in Australia, period. They are all cheap and lack creativity. Just follow US (Pro and Collegiate) manufacturers and you'd make a mint here..

Re: Sekem - Not sure how anyone tells from a poor photograph how the jersey is 'cheap'. Will hold judgement until they are on the players.

It's driven by the clubs. It's no wonder so many apparel companies have gone into administration over the years.
- ISC x 2
- BLK
- X-Blades
- ZOO
- Dynasty
- Kombat
- KEA

The list goes on. Apparel isn't easy, especially when using overseas manufacturing with language barriers. The Australian market has an over saturation of suppliers with them all under cutting each other, some even use the same manufacturing.

Sekem gear is trash though.

After looking at it a bit more, it's honestly not that bad, I don't mind the chevrons being higher. I don't think anyone can really judge it until they see it on a player.

I'm chuffed to learn that, in posting on the Big Footy Dockers forum, I've been rubbing shoulders with a number of Spot the Difference Grandmasters.

Higher chevrons are great.

I love my woollen Sekem original away jumper. No problems with Sekem - just that particular guernsey is weirdly lumpy.

Looks good to me. Don’t see what the fuss is. Can’t wait to see it on a real person.

If the chevrons were higher and Sekem moved them down ppl would be saying the same things.

I’ll probably be buying one with the extra cash I got helping rig our election in Biden’s favor in over a dozen states and then concealing the evidence from multiple investigators.

Ooops. Did I type that out loud? Never mind what I just said. Fake news!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydneys supplier is Nike. They look pretty good.

Nah Nike are shocking nowadays

The material looks super cheap and the advertised guernseys on their site don't even have cuffs.

Looks like a small improvement over the last Nike guernsey when they heat pressed all of Carltons logos, that was just plain diabolical

Eo2_XN8U8AEiV0b

Guernsey looks fine in the end

Yeah, that guernsey looks good on an actual player. Feel there was plenty of overreaction from just seeing it on a mannequin.

Those earlier images turned out to be completely wrong. The things people were complaining about ... stripes too narrow, stripes shifted up too far, logos up near the collar ... these have not actually eventuated. There's probably some slight differences in positioning, angle of V, etc, but it looks more than fine to me.

Those earlier images turned out to be completely wrong. The things people were complaining about ... stripes too narrow, stripes shifted up too far, logos up near the collar ... these have not actually eventuated. There's probably some slight differences in positioning, angle of V, etc, but it looks more than fine to me.
Unlike us as a BF community to go early and melt about something that isn't even true. I'm shocked :eek:

West Coast signed with Castore (Liverpool based - do Roosters, West Indies cricket, Andy Murray among others).

Looks like it was tough for clubs to secure apparel sponsors if West Coast couldn't attract a major name

Remove this Banner Ad

Back