Rumour new apparel sponsor?

Remove this Banner Ad

The zoomed in photo must mean the club thinks they butchered it, show us the whole thing!

Looks like logos are almost at the collar

Huge difference.
60d95a62c5fa59690475c79db7819466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet you anything they not only look terrible, but they'll feel terrible, cheap, and you'll feel the shame that Freo should have felt when shacked up with this corner cutting nonsense of a company.
I mean unless you're someone who buys the new guernseys every year then is anyone really gonna buy it when they've already got one of the old ISC ones?

I remember how many people wanted change and us to be taken more seriously by dropping the anchors (a symbol of staying at the bottom) and taking a newer design, and 10 years later people are clamouring for the anchors back??

It's a rule. As soon as the novelty completely wears off a new kit, nothing is so attractive as the retro nostalgie of the old.

When we wore the anchor guernsey in the most recent retro round, all sorts of supporters of other clubs were commenting on how cool they looked. And they did. They looked cool.

That Sekem jumper up there looks like it was sewed by the work experience kid. What the hell is going on in the neck there above the Sekem logo. Were they trying to install lights?

There isn't a good uniform or merchandise manufacturer in Australia, period. They are all cheap and lack creativity. Just follow US (Pro and Collegiate) manufacturers and you'd make a mint here..

Re: Sekem - Not sure how anyone tells from a poor photograph how the jersey is 'cheap'. Will hold judgement until they are on the players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back