He's badass

maxresdefault.jpg
Hawk Fang?

Willsy10

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Black trim looks good with the silver guernsey. Black shorts and plain black socks would complete that outfit even better in my opinion.

Only criticism of the actual guernseys is the weird little collar that cuts into the chevrons? Has anyone properly explained wtf they were thinking with that?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm not seeing what you're seeing?

Appeared on my news feed. When I clicked view item it came up with the rest of the range. When I go to the "shop" link on the Port Facebook page they seem to be gone now. Probably a mistake

1614129913960.png

backtozero

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 26, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Appeared on my news feed. When I clicked view item it came up with the rest of the range. When I go to the "shop" link on the Port Facebook page they seem to be gone now. Probably a mistake

View attachment 1064137

After my comment I noticed a couple of polos and one home guernsey. Not sure how much of the range there is to come but hopefully a lot more than that.

After my comment I noticed a couple of polos and one home guernsey. Not sure how much of the range there is to come but hopefully a lot more than that.

I saw about 3 different types of jackets, two polos (one was grey), some training shorts, shirts, pants and the home, away and pre season guernseys.

Ljc_86

Club Legend
Mar 22, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The away strip is really growing on me. If it doesn’t look purple on tv when we play in it... I think I might uhhhh actually prefer it to the home strip.

Jun 6, 2000
West Perth
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza
The away strip is really growing on me. If it doesn’t look purple on tv when we play in it... I think I might uhhhh actually prefer it to the home strip.

Using a different material for the Macron ones, so it will be interesting to see how it looks under the lights and when soaked with sweat.

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
The collar on those photos looks far better than what was paraded around a few days ago by Ollie and Jonas.

Hopefully that's what is produced rather than the version where the fake collar cuts into the chevron.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

The collar on those photos looks far better than what was paraded around a few days ago by Ollie and Jonas.

Hopefully that's what is produced rather than the version where the fake collar cuts into the chevron.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Unfortunately I think the collarless version will be the retail version only.

Back