News Apparel Supplier: Macron

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the zigzag training guernseys. If this is an intentional black diamond corner reference then full marks to Macron for that. It’s a unique pattern that we should use more often and works very well alongside the chevrons IMO, which are kinda just half zigzags anyway.

So does that make them... zigs? Or perhaps zags?

whoakeanu.jpg
Yes, I think they are a representation of the Black Diamond plinth which sat at the intersection of Commercial Road and St Vincent Street, so hats off to the designers.
Only trouble is, they are training tops ideally suited for a toned athlete with the material fitting snuggly to your skin. I tried on my normal size - XL - and it nearly cut me in half and even going up 2 sizes I was still being strangled.
Perhaps after a few wearings they will fit the contours of your body less firmly. At over $100 I’m not prepared to experiment.
Guernseys no problem.

It's a bit like how they keep trashing the PBs and making them look crap by lowering the crossbar, now we're growing the Chevrons and making them take up far more than just the top half of the guernsey.
They remind me of the cheap K Mart knock off's. I don't blame Macron, I blame whoever is in charge at the club for allowing it to creep in.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Dearest Port Store/Macron,

Please, oh please, release a long-sleeve version of the silver clash guernsey.

Sincerely,
Me

Yuck

264-E1-B08-BBDD-4386-96-B2-2-CE559-CF271-B.jpg

Really dig the whole guernsey range. The thicker chevs, that coral training number... The black and white MG logo really makes it pop.

The off field stuff is dull and generic but I guess we're just Macron/Port Adelaide, not Nike/PSG.

Don't mind this bit of gear on the big fella..
Screenshot_20210225-152056~2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that like a rubber attached logo? That's awesome if it is, adding a bit of texture and quality to the feel of it.

All I want is a nice hoodie/jumper that has like a media polo design. I loved my old Fleece jumper with all the logos on it and have been waiting for something similar for a long time. The plain jumpers with PA are just boring IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back