News Apparel Supplier: Macron

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m putting it out there, I don’t mind the PA logo as a patch that’s applied to the jumper rather than printed. I think the Macron logo is a rubber application too - it looks quite bright in some images, almost reflective. I’d suggest the retail versions will be all printed (cheaper) and this is how they will be distinguished for collectors etc.
And the shiny heat applied numbers - they remind me of the cut out vinyl numbers that were stitched onto the back of the old Vic Hill brand prison bars in the day. In all I think the Macron gear is looking pretty good. 👍

I’m putting it out there, I don’t mind the PA logo as a patch that’s applied to the jumper rather than printed. I think the Macron logo is a rubber application too - it looks quite bright in some images, almost reflective. I’d suggest the retail versions will be all printed (cheaper) and this is how they will be distinguished for collectors etc.
And the shiny heat applied numbers - they remind me of the cut out vinyl numbers that were stitched onto the back of the old Vic Hill brand prison bars in the day. In all I think the Macron gear is looking pretty good. 👍

a patch (actual badge) is far superior to just... being a part of the design of the jumper.

Surely we are not using heat pressed numbers on the back of the guernsey.

That and the larger chevrons are a real let down.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Surely we are not using heat pressed numbers on the back of the guernsey.

That and the larger chevrons are a real let down.

It’s a commercial decision, usually. The company doesn’t need to do guernsies with numbers. If you want to wear a number, it is pressed on the shirt.

Aesthetics is not a concern on that.

It’s a commercial decision, usually. The company doesn’t need to do guernsies with numbers. If you want to wear a number, it is pressed on the shirt.

Aesthetics is not a concern on that.
This has never been the case since we joined the AFL, it's unacceptable at this level. s**t, it's not even done at amateur league level here.

This has never been the case since we joined the AFL, it's unacceptable at this level. sh*t, it's not even done at amateur league level here.

Even amateur league teams have subliminated numbers now.

This has never been the case since we joined the AFL, it's unacceptable at this level. sh*t, it's not even done at amateur league level here.

Macron is a foreign company. This is really common in soccer. Top clubs do it. Maybe they went with that to which they are used. I wouldn’t be surprised.

It almost looks like the smaller ones are a completely different material with minor differences

The one above has a shadow on the logo and a iron on macron logo

whereas this one looks entirely printed on a different material with a slightly different macron design

View attachment 1066866

strange.
Same sized chevrons for different sized guernseys?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The coral training top is absolutely mint.

Picked one up over the weekend and the Port Store said they had been selling 20-30 per day - easily the highest selling item since the new releases.

I still don’t know what to think about this guernsey, yes the chevron is too big but at the same time I still don’t mind it! unfortunately though I’m afraid that we’ve reverted back to the ol Reebok days where the Black looks like dark brown in certain angles during the day, I find this very annoying

Can’t say I would be ever tempted to buy a port Adelaide training guernsey in a random non port Adelaide colour.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Weeeeell, maybe not coral specifically, but we've certainly had pink & magenta in the past

Remove this Banner Ad

Back