News Apparel Supplier: Macron

Remove this Banner Ad

I did want the top shoulder area filled in as I thought there was too much black there previously, never liked how the chevrons didn't start right up the top , i think this new one looks a lot straighter and better designed, also would be better for TV/from a distance which is where most people will see it

10N2WId.png

Best looking BiB ever
Yep, not really understanding the hate. There’s definitely a couple things they might be able to improve on but I think the large vees are not one of them, they look great.

Got to fix that collar, that black bit that cuts into the teal part of the chevrons has to go.

If they all looked like Dixon's on the previous page they would be much better.

Macron is a foreign company. This is really common in soccer. Top clubs do it. Maybe they went with that to which they are used. I wouldn’t be surprised.
Numbers appear to be subliminated on the SANFL guernseys

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 8.22.13 pm.png

I'm guessing smaller sized guernseys get the black cutting into the teal and the larger sized ones are ok. Guess ill just buy a dress sized one.

Fat chevrons give us the best chance of winning.
We will probably get thiner ones at some point. If the guernsey doesn’t change from one season to another, there is no need to buy new ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long have South been wearing that “we’re not really south we’re Geelong cos south are s**t but really we’re actually just south” jumper?

How long have South been wearing that “we’re not really south we’re Geelong cos south are sh*t but really we’re actually just south” jumper?
Not sure, but I reckon it's been their away jumper for a long time.

Got to be at least 5 years probably longer

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

South wore the geebung style hoops back in the dim darks, and then changed to a carlton type plain navy blue, sometime in the early 1960's, and from memory they kept that jumper until well into this millenium.
Not sure how long they have had the current design but like you I suspect it is at least 5 years.

Not sure if anyones been in to the Port store but I tried on the red/pink training guernsey. I'm usually between a L and XL yet after trying on the XL I nearly had to be cut out of it. Way too tight and I'm certainly not a 2XL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back