New away Guernsey unveiled

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, had the same thoughts. I want that jumper though.

Hopefully they might consider it for 2014/2015, or for the SANFL side next year.

I think the AFL states you have to use a guernsey for 2 years, so 2015 it will have to be.

That guernsey is fantastic though! Ps good to see Joc doing the old Mercedes guernsey proud ;)

At least they actually did make prototypes, I assumed they just quickly mocked up those other 2 designs on paint to convince us we actually had a say with the vote
Should send the design to that mob that makes custom guernseys (Teamworks?) minus the logos of course, and get a shitload printed for all of us and that new Supporters Crew to wear and get the point across. Imagine how they'd feel when the guernsey is everywhere and they're not making any money off of it.

Should send the design to that mob that makes custom guernseys (Teamworks?) minus the logos of course, and get a shitload printed for all of us and that new Supporters Crew to wear and get the point across. Imagine how they'd feel when the guernsey is everywhere and they're not making any money off of it.

Get on it then.

A picture of the club's media team (Who are all awesome people). Notice one of the guernseys?

BSUpM5aCMAEOPA2.jpg

Nice mock up of our SANFL jumper here.

Is a very close match to the one we voted on.

I reckon the test for any guernsey is this. If we have to wear it in a grand final, and we win the flag, are we comfortable with the immortal shot of us holding the trophy aloft? Or will we look back for generations and say "what were we thinking?". Fashions come and go, but that photo is forever.

This guernsey fails that test, IMO.

Just saw this post of nearly one year ago.

Salient.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw this post of nearly one year ago.

Salient.

And you know that if a team needs to wear an away guernsey in a Grand Final it will be us! If it has to be white, have a blue, red and yellow hoop and leave it at that.

If those 2 year picture guernseys actually sell or whatever then lets have a completely different pre-season jumper every year and then wear it 2 or 3 times during the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back