Mod. Notice New background

Remove this Banner Ad

I like this guernsey in the background bizzo

I am interested in knowing what people think about this change. I thought our board background could do with a bit of glamming up so asked Andrew Fuss if we could use the Port website background (I quite like it). Andrew agreed and Chief set it up so a big thank you to both.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

I'd like some sort of Magpie/historical element - like a grayscale image fading into a modern one. I can probably whip something up to see how it may look. I also assume this background mostly applies to those with BigFooty Cool and not Bigfooty Warm.
EDIT: Apparently it doesn't even make a difference.

Scroll down.
I just liked a post by Chief.

I've got free reign on this site now bitches.
Yeah well I quoted a Chief post. One upmanship bitches.

Interesting, Firefox has cached the sample one so when I go back to any other thread I get the new one. Which hopefully means that if adopted at least some Cows fans who browse our board will be stuck with our artwork for a while. Yes I know, lots of different browsers and caching settings out there. Anyway of course it looks good once you get below the level of the BF tipping artwork.

I'd like some sort of Magpie/historical element - like a grayscale image fading into a modern one. I can probably whip something up to see how it may look. I also assume this background mostly applies to those with BigFooty Cool and not Bigfooty Warm.
EDIT: Apparently it doesn't even make a difference.

Yeah well I quoted a Chief post. One upmanship bitches.

THats nothing... Im the reason he posted here... I am King of all you plebs... Now Bow Down to your Master!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back