Gates' Payroll
AFL Club
Carlton

Lore

Moderator ❀
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Thanks. Team badges I'm waiting for them to provide re-done badges so they are sharper.
Yeah some scale better than others. I don't have the software for that :p

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I have re-done the Fantasy League Badges ....I'll sit on them for a period, revisit, to make sure I'm happy

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Scorchers. Packers
Can I turn it off? It's ruining the clean lines of my profile.

I've clicked the loudspeaker icon to turn it off but the badge still shows up on posts.

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 2.16.05 pm.png

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Not really - it's based on your activity. If you click on the loudspeaker icon that makes it a featured badge so it displays.
Can you turn it off for me?

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
That's not possible in this system.
Hmm... ok.

Well my constructive feedback is they look dumb and I hate them.

But seriously, they should make it so people can turn them off if they want.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Two badges? Now you're just messing with me Chief.

sorted

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham
Hmm... ok.

Well my constructive feedback is they look dumb and I hate them.

But seriously, they should make it so people can turn them off if they want.

Did you get your badges turned off? I posted 4 times in the Wordle thread and now I have a stoopid green icon on my profile. I have deleted the posts now so I'm hoping if it was applied automatically it will be removed now.

Chief

In Mourning
Dec 1, 1999
Gates' Payroll
AFL Club
Carlton
Did you get your badges turned off? I posted 4 times in the Wordle thread and now I have a stoopid green icon on my profile. I have deleted the posts now so I'm hoping if it was applied automatically it will be removed now.
Go into your badges tab. You have a little icon there to turn off individual badges.

Or just be normal and ask for it to be removed instead of freaking out and deleting posts.

sorted

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham
Go into your badges tab. You have a little icon there to turn off individual badges.

Or just be normal and ask for it to be removed instead of freaking out and deleting posts.

Sorry for being abnormal but I read this thread and you said it wasn't possible to turn off badges.

So just now I've clicked on the little icon to turn off the Wordle badge and it hasn't worked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief

In Mourning
Dec 1, 1999
Gates' Payroll
AFL Club
Carlton
Sorry for being abnormal but I read this thread and you said it wasn't possible to turn off badges.

So just now I've clicked on the little icon to turn off the Wordle badge and it hasn't worked.
Looking at it and it looks like yes, the way they have designed it, if no badges are selected to display it displays what it has. If you have only one badge you cannot display none. I will request that this be changed.

It took me three clicks to remove it from your account. As I would have done if you had just asked.

Remove this Banner Ad