News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 313902
The Melbourne United alternative strip, which debuted last night. I think it's better than the home kit, personally.

100% agree, mate. In general though, I feel like the Melbourne United brand is just lifeless.

100% agree, mate. In general though, I feel like the Melbourne United brand is just lifeless.
I think a lot of that comes down to the "United" name and awful nickname. I think they should consider dumping the United and picking an actual mascot, using this uniform and just the M fro the current logo. But people are behind them, last night went absolutely off like I've never seen.

I was at the match and tbh I was surprised how much the new name has taken off. I was one of only two people wearing a Tigers jersey that I saw and the merch desk was crowded and so many people went out of the stadium wearing brand new shirts. And all of the Casper Ware jerseys sold out after that match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be more iconic if they continued to use their awesome logo on the front instead of some made-up script.

Yeah not a fan of the script. If they're gonna do script, use a classier font (i.e. The Wildcats last season) to match the Kings name.

bah gawd... they're not even trying any more

grandma-finds-the-internet.jpg

Pretty average attempt from Adidas in the last shot at it until Nike takes over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back