News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

So we have Charlotte and Atlanta with new jerseys released. Toronto’s confirmed but yet to be officially unveiled. Any other teams rebranding?

Just made this up quick but I think it has a lot more personality with the old font. I wasn't a fan of the numbers though so maybe a slight tweak to those was in order. At the end of the day, when you're rebranding with the purpose of 'throwing it back' to and older design, you should be aiming to replicate that design but build upon it, not just straight up copy and paste.

1599628998738.png 1599629014992.png

hawks-uniforms-newunis-072120-1.JPG
Gold Coast should take note of how well the red and yellow work here, when paired with black and white.

They're also using deeper, nicer shades.
Helps when you have nike doing your unis and not whatever brand the AFL can convince to do your stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 970229

Don’t love it, don’t hate it.
Yeah I mean, I thought they would have focused on the Red and White colour scheme seeing that's Canada's national colours. It sorta feels to Bulls to me.
But yeah I don't necessarily hate it, but I thought we could do alot better. And I was thinking we'd be getting a new font as well but eh I guess I'm alright with keeping the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back