News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been awaiting the 36ers release of their new jerseys for the season, but I realised, why do they need to change it every season? Keep it very similar every year IMO then re-design.

That’s the directive of the league and apparel supplier, I believe.

Some of the new kits for the 22/23 NBL season. Looks like Wildcats includes some kind of indigenous artwork detailing. Spirit of Tasmania onboard as sponsor for JackJumpers

The added red of the Spirit of Tasmania logo, starts to give a Hobart Tassie Devils vibe to the JJs.

So much wrong...
Why are there 2 Hawks players?
Why arent they lined up straight and evenly?
Why is old mate wearing a t-shirt? A quick Google search says he doesnt wear a t-shirt in games.

Looks pretty unprofessional!
Who are the random people sitting in the back? And why wouldn't you put sydney in the middle, they are the champions.

So much wrong...
Why is old mate wearing a t-shirt? A quick Google search says he doesnt wear a t-shirt in games.

When will these clowns in Adelaide realize we are the 36ers NOT sixers ffs. Looks so amateurish

So much wrong...

I somehow didnt notice the two Hawks guys. I can live with the rest for a slightly bush league league but that is truly perplexing and its all i can see now :D

I somehow didnt notice the two Hawks guys. I can live with the rest for a slightly bush league league but that is truly perplexing and its all i can see now :D
Its a captains pic and the Hawks have 2 captains.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess thats a reason but yeh, it looks ridiculous.
It's a bad photo, which looks kinda amateur. The fact there are 2 people from the same team wouldnt matter it there were done in a similar way as the afl one. The kits are also pretty s**t tbh.

I get why they do it and some of these look really good but I can't stand the constant rotation of these uniforms every year. Teams should keep the same 'Statement' and same 'City' uniforms for three years; 10 new CIty uniforms and 10 new Statement uniforms each year. That's plenty... it's out of control and even when your team does a good one, great... they're almost certainly changing it next season.

The other thing I hate from reading a few articles about the City releases and reviewing the good ones is the 'black for black's sake' crowd... like they have an orgasm because the Knicks or Warriors, or Clippers designed a black uniform. Or they lament other designs for not being black "Oh it's a shame they went with blue, it would have looked phenomenal if it was black." What's so amazing about black? I don't understand it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back