News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just stumbled on this in google images. It's from a site called Ziersch Sports Branding, Don't know if it's legit or not.

NdYk53e.png

Just stumbled on this in google images. It's from a site called Ziersch Sports Branding, Don't know if it's legit or not.

NdYk53e.png

If Ziersch posted it then it would likely be legit - Ziersch actually did the rebrand for the 36ers.

FWIW, these uniforms are absolutely sick.

6rHqNcz.png

potentially the M&N template for the upcoming NBL season. Much prefer this to the cut-off collar of last season but still praying for the day we get NBA quality layered jerseys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New Spurs primary and alternate logos

2yGuiZDl.png

c9ad6ac5cc.jpg
If they are outlining the spur they need to outline the text. Silly. Alt logo is okay.
looks good! except for the tyrepower logo where it is. hate having a sponsor part of the uniform design like that
I'm happy that the tyrepower logo is below the wordmark and numbers. That's much better than above.

They really should use the heritage jersey template, so much better.

Really? I thought the heritage template was awesome, loved the 90s throwback style.

A NEW NAMING CONVENTION FOR NBA UNIFORMS
Coinciding with the introduction of the new uniforms, the NBA is eliminating its “Home” and “Road” uniform designations. Beginning with the 2017-18 season, home teams will pick which of their uniforms will be worn at all home games and visiting teams will choose a contrasting uniform within their own assortment.

Because of this change, Nike and the NBA worked together to create four core uniforms for each team, classified as “editions,” which draw from the rich heritage of the NBA and its respective franchises.

Huuuuuuge.

* that jersey makes me wet and I despite the Warriors.

it seems the jerseys will copy the Aeroswift tech from the Nike Soccer jerseys, I own a players edition and the material is silky and has mesh cut into it, its comfortable as *, hopefully the replicas will be good too

A NEW NAMING CONVENTION FOR NBA UNIFORMS
Coinciding with the introduction of the new uniforms, the NBA is eliminating its “Home” and “Road” uniform designations. Beginning with the 2017-18 season, home teams will pick which of their uniforms will be worn at all home games and visiting teams will choose a contrasting uniform within their own assortment.

Because of this change, Nike and the NBA worked together to create four core uniforms for each team, classified as “editions,” which draw from the rich heritage of the NBA and its respective franchises.

Huuuuuuge.
*Cough* No home whites for AAB *cough*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back