News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh rightio that makes a lot more sense. Idk i really like how home is white in the NBA, point if difference from other sports in the world.

On SM-G960U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

A lot of teams break this tradition though - the Lakers being the first that come to mind.

OKC new unis are aight. Interesting they've switched the names around, not too sure how I feel about that. I've always felt that the location of your team should be on the Away seeming you're 'repping' your city and the home spectators already know where you're from so what's the point? A bit nitpicky but otherwise an upgrade.

Home
View attachment 714256

Away
View attachment 714252

Alt
View attachment 714254

City (Remembrance of 1995 OKC Bombings)
View attachment 714255

The Gold and Black is really cool.

A lot of teams break this tradition though - the Lakers being the first that come to mind.
Yeah I’ve always wondered why we don’t run Los Angeles on the purple uniform. I guess the Lakers brand is so huge that they can get away with it.

They run it on the purple City uniform with the pinstripes, I guess because they have to.

Oh rightio that makes a lot more sense. Idk i really like how home is white in the NBA, point if difference from other sports in the world.

On SM-G960U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Since the Nike deal began teams have had the freedom to wear coloured jerseys at home, which in itself is different to US sports.

Since the Nike deal began teams have had the freedom to wear coloured jerseys at home, which in itself is different to US sports.
Also the addition of multiple jerseys for marketing purposes such as the series'; Earned, City and Classic. These add more to the marketing strategy and I expect more 'special' jerseys for next year.

Article about the new 76ers Statement jersey (and perhaps their other uniforms). Don't really know why they had to change their current kit, it was one of the best in the league and was still really fresh. Only a somewhat minor change but still a downgrade in my opinion.

Article about the new 76ers Statement jersey (and perhaps their other uniforms). Don't really know why they had to change their current kit, it was one of the best in the league and was still really fresh. Only a somewhat minor change but still a downgrade in my opinion.
I reckon that'll be the statement jersey only, and the icon and association will remain the same.

Pretty much the same except for the second one I presume as Association. No more white. its way better this way.
Different font used on the blue one. Also blue trim used on the black one instead of yellow. Apparently the blue is a darker shade too

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bay
The Town
The City

Pick one.

These are all a symptom of covering the entire bay area though.

The Bay is the entire area. The Town is Oakland. The City is San Francisco.

I reckon if they hadn't just had a dominant era they'd probably have changed back to the San Francisco Warriors with the move there.

These are all a symptom of covering the entire bay area though.

The Bay is the entire area. The Town is Oakland. The City is San Francisco.

I reckon if they hadn't just had a dominant era they'd probably have changed back to the San Francisco Warriors with the move there.
I'm not too versed on the NBA (although I should be more), from basic research I can see that the Warriors were based in SF then moved to Oakland. Did they still play games in SF, even though they were based in Oakland? Because essentially, it's a team that represents the whole Bay area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back