News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

New Aus Boomers Uniforms coming soon. Looks like a similar template to NBA uniforms. The quality of material and design looks to have improved significantly and the green and gold are both darker by the looks of it.

Holy s**t I will be copping this - just gives it such a professional finish with the layers as opposed to sublimating everything.

Memphis Grizzlies will don these Vancouver throwbacks throughout the season to celebrate its 20th season.

They will also wear this black Road kit next season.

Their court will feature many iconic logos and imagery which have been used throughout their 20 years as a team.

Overall, very cool. There's not excuse for the Raptors to not do the same now.

Also some suggestion of a possible Clippers rebrand circulating around the 2024-25 season when they relocate to their new stadium. It's a fair while away but allegedly a whole entire name rebrand isn't off the table.

According to the SportsLogos.net article I found this on, according to their sources there is still one more 90's throwback uniform to be announced, could be the Raptors as I don't know any other 90's kit which is iconic as that.

Interesting to note the Boomers player jerseys will be significantly different from the retail fan ones - most notably the differing fonts:

Interesting to note the Boomers player jerseys will be significantly different from the retail fan ones - most notably the differing fonts:

Ludicrous. People buy replica jerseys because they want to look like the players. This is Bali levels of weird.

Thoroughly disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Different manufacturers as well with the player jerseys made by Peak and the fan jerseys made by iAthletic.

Typical Aussie orgasmic mode when something NBA is introduced.

Well it’s not as if the NBA is the epitome of basketball in the world or anything, so why would anyone be excited about following the steps the NBA takes in terms of apparel design and production...

In other news I’ve just spoken with PEAK Australia, and they will be doing their own retail run of the new Boomers jerseys that will be exclusively on their store in the next month or so. Hoping it’s the same cut and sew style, just minus the coat of arms of course.

No PEAK logo on the replica jerseys either, really looks like a cheap Asian counterfeit

See above comments - these replicas aren’t made by Peak, they’re the equivalent of Sekem footy jumpers. Peak will be releasing their own line of replicas within the next month or so, that I assume will be almost identical to the player issues minus the coat of arms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back