News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a sneak peek into some of the City and Throwback jerseys we’ll see this year thanks to a massive image dump on Imgur

Some interesting designs for sure

clippers city court looks sick
xTTfRny.jpg

I wish they released them all at once. Some of those designs look pretty bad imo.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Most of those are terrible. The design elements based on the team name reminds me of the early 2000 ING Cricket one day tops.

Most of those are terrible. The design elements based on the team name reminds me of the early 2000 ING Cricket one day tops.

m8 those were the best days of domestic one day cricket design.

my 2004 FILA warriors jersey was a whale of mine for years and so glad I got my hands on one.

I think they are pretty solid. Always makes a big difference what the shorts look like with the Jersey. Both Sydney and Melbourne are 5 times better with shorts to complete the look.

Those NBL jerseys look okay, but they really, really need to move away from sublimation and toward the sort of heat press lettering and numbers the NBA uses. They look so cheap sublimated, looks outrageously bush league.

(I'm assuming they're sublimated, looks that way)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those NBL jerseys look okay, but they really, really need to move away from sublimation and toward the sort of heat press lettering and numbers the NBA uses. They look so cheap sublimated, looks outrageously bush league.

(I'm assuming they're sublimated, looks that way)

I have faith we will see it in the next couple of years, with PEAK now doing the cut and sew jerseys with press lettering for the Boomers, the precedent has been sent.

Plus end of the day it wouldn’t cost any extra to the consumer, the price is purely the licensing fees.

I believe.

Just came across this on ebay. Looks to be a prototype, but the design is the exact same as the last year the NBL was sponsored by Mitchell and Ness (2017-18). Would this mean the NBL had already decided on the design, and provided it to both M&N and Under Armour as they presumably fought for the contract?
1572096364710.png

I have faith we will see it in the next couple of years, with PEAK now doing the cut and sew jerseys with press lettering for the Boomers, the precedent has been sent.

Plus end of the day it wouldn’t cost any extra to the consumer, the price is purely the licensing fees.

I believe.

I know it’s way better for fashion and fans, however you’d think sublimated is way comfier for the player.

Annnnnd I doubt we see the NBL move to that as it’s easier with sponsors to be sublimated

I know it’s way better for fashion and fans, however you’d think sublimated is way comfier for the player.

Annnnnd I doubt we see the NBL move to that as it’s easier with sponsors to be sublimated

Depends on the context and how well the cut and sew has been done - NBA still uses cut and sew/heat pressed elements to create layering.

Good point with the sponsors though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back