News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

mon92j6hayw31.png

NBL City jerseys 2019/2020

Illawarra and brisbane are pretty good, Adelaide feels very lazy and all the rest seem either bland or half assed. I liked the designs from last season and wpuld have gotten a sydney one if the gold wasnt off and the sky line imagery wasnt elongated, this year is a hard pass for me. I wish this years sydney kit used some gold and/or blue, while also enlarged the skyline to a similar extent as the brisbane kit.

Illawarra and brisbane are pretty good, Adelaide feels very lazy and all the rest seem either bland or half assed. I liked the designs from last season and wpuld have gotten a sydney one if the gold wasnt off and the sky line imagery wasnt elongated, this year is a hard pass for me. I wish this years sydney kit used some gold and/or blue, while also enlarged the skyline to a similar extent as the brisbane kit.
Surely they could’ve had a silhouette of st peters cathedral I think it is that is behind Adealide oval on the front

They all look rather bland to me, the only ones sticking out to me are Cairns and Perth's. That sunset kit is amazing.

Disappointing with the Pheonix kit, considering they only have a black home jersey for sale it would have been a no-brainer to me to go with a green jersey, they would have come flying off the shelves. But don't see any real reason to get it over the regular home jersey.

And yet they're still s**t.

NBL, BBL and A League all with terrible kits in the same summer.
Imo, the standard kits of the nbl are alright (with some being pretty good), bbl (of what I have seen) is overall pretty good, aleague is pretty good this year (overal)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno, I think they're on the improve. They certainly aren't as bad as last year's. Also the sponsors seem to be less intrusive in general this year, which is nice.

Adelaide: meh
Brisbane: really cool concept, somehow looks classic and modern at the same time.
Cairns: it's not bad
Illawarra: very cool
Melbourne: boring
NZ: really love it, it's so ugly that it's good
SEM: "heartland" is a really esoteric choice
Perth: Miami Vice vibes. Not a compliment.
Sydney: it's not bad, but it's so obvious

I dunno, I think they're on the improve. They certainly aren't as bad as last year's. Also the sponsors seem to be less intrusive in general this year, which is nice.

Only four of the teams have a major sponsor on the front, which is making them look cleaner.

And I think the names on the front of these have been moved up for the teams without, rather than leaving that vacant space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back