News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

The TrailBlazers have pulled off a design on their singlets for ages

8015_portland_trail_blazers-alternate-2013.gif
That's true, but I'd say it works more as a bball jersey because it doesn't interfere with the wordmark and number.

I am a melbourne untied member, I’ve got an early Andersen singlet and also got the throwback se melbourne magic singlet from a few years back. I ended up buying the reversible training singlet this year because the unis are either really dull or really terrible. FWIW the Kings home singlet and the Brisbane and Sydney city singlets I thought we’re the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

colours look nice. any idea on the colours on the collar/cuffs mean for both jerseys? look like a fairly random collection, the blue jersey looks like it's got the new orleans colours on it haha. would be cool if they put the colours of the team each player is from on there as a throwback to the days where they just wore their "white" and "colourful" jerseys for the all star games.

colours look nice. any idea on the colours on the collar/cuffs mean for both jerseys? look like a fairly random collection, the blue jersey looks like it's got the new orleans colours on it haha. would be cool if they put the colours of the team each player is from on there as a throwback to the days where they just wore their "white" and "colourful" jerseys for the all star games.

Thought I read somewhere that the different colours across all the jerseys (all-stars, rising stars, celebrity etc) were by inspired by the Chicago subway system maps or something similar. Might have something to do with that.

Who has seen the wonderful dunk by LeBron James against the Chicago Bulls. It is so good it deserves an image to be created of it and used for marketing ideas. So here is the dunk and the image I created of the dunk.
w6AWSEn.jpg

View attachment 833615
I know this isn't a new Jersey or anything but I'm just looking for thoughts on the design.
Not a bad design, better than some that have been worn in the nbl. Would probably see the name and number moved down slightly due to sponsorship logos but there seems to be a good amount of space to accommodate.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

NBL signing 3 year deal with Champion. I wonder what happened to First Ever?

Don’t think First Ever did anything wrong to my knowledge, I think it’s just Champion bring more money and more brand credibility to the table.

First Ever were created by Basketball Australia/NBL so my guess is they probably just realised they are better off letting another company do it instead of trying to do it themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back