News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons

Pretty disappointing if it happens. They've got something unique at the moment that reflects their area quite well, to drop back to black and white with accents would be a move in the wrong direction IMO.

Brooklyn Jazz?

Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond

Pretty disappointing if it happens. They've got something unique at the moment that reflects their area quite well, to drop back to black and white with accents would be a move in the wrong direction IMO.

That would be a rubbish move, to give up something unique and that looks good (sometimes unique is ugly).

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Breakers, JackJumpers and Jazz.... just why? I like the Breakers' colours but give me those Maori designs in black and teal any day. JackJumpers should have jumped out of the blocks with a solid plain uniform or something jazzy and they've missed the mark on both. And why would the Jazz go from the best City uniform in the league two seasons straight to black and white?

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Breakers, JackJumpers and Jazz.... just why? I like the Breakers' colours but give me those Maori designs in black and teal any day. JackJumpers should have jumped out of the blocks with a solid plain uniform or something jazzy and they've missed the mark on both. And why would the Jazz go from the best City uniform in the league two seasons straight to black and white?
Why wouldn’t they have put an ant on there? 90% of people wouldn’t know what a Jack jumper is, and no it’s not #8 for Richmond

OKC mixtape jersey... the design is cool but a little colour would be nice
1634807928360.png

Perhaps the most interesting thing is the logo on the waistband, appropriated from the temporary logo used in OKC's first summer league seaosn.
1634815147710.png

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers

TheDoctor11

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers
Spotted quite a few updates/leaks recently:

First, a black Knicks jersey that's a huge upgrade over last season:

Next, the Bulls mixtape jersey that was leaked earlier in the flesh:

Shirseys that hint at the Kings' mixtape:

Love the wordmark there for the kings.

And a look at the reverse side for the Celtics:

I didn't like the nameplate last time the NBA used them, and I don't like them here either.

San Antonio have also sent out promo material hinting at a new Fiesta edition as well.

Back