News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove the gradient and either keep the royal as a yoke or have the honeycomb run through the whole jersey and it'd be much better IMO. I don't mind it at the moment but it's very chaotic.
yeah i agree, a bit too many styles from different eras going on.
something like this would be cool, i don't have the right fonts and maybe the scale of the honeycomb could be a bit different, but has potential!

01_CHA-(BF).png

Remove the gradient and either keep the royal as a yoke or have the honeycomb run through the whole jersey and it'd be much better IMO. I don't mind it at the moment but it's very chaotic.
I don't think it needs the pin stripes but it still looks good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The iridescent Nike logo can be hit or miss, on the light uniforms it's not great, that Hawks kit is beautiful but the Nike logo is too invisible. On the dark uniforms however, it looks awesome. Once again the NYC behind the Knicks' Nike logo is super cool, not sure about the jagged lines of it though. Miami's is kind of what I envisioned more of these would look like, not sure how the number design will transfer to single digit players, and same deal for the back of the jersey. Riffing off their old white hot jersey I mocked up this one.
1635768113126.png

Raptors jersey design is ELITE. But the colour is... eh. I wish they'd go with red on black a lot more or at least really go for gold instead of the almost brown-looking gold. I know it's probably a thing to do with OVO but still I feel like we can do gold a lot better.

Looks like the Spurs will have a white fiesta city jersey

Fiesta-DJ-Reveal.png

fu** yeah

LEAKED!

Here it is, the first image of the ATLANTA HAWKS’ new City Edition jersey! #NBA75

Yellow is a colour that always stretches our eyes open when it appears in an uniform. Gorgeous kit of the Hawks.

The “404” above the jocktag is Atlanta’s area code.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back