News New basketball uniforms/logos/courts etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

some of these could look pretty slick.

i like that more classic editions might be used as well. that suns classic jersey may have more sales than the valley jerseys from the last couple years. pistons back in the real is dope too.

utah's new black and gold scheme that they've been teasing for a while seems a bit underwhelming at first design-wise, but has the chance to look good if they get the rest of the guernseys right.

wizards cherry blossom one is nice. clippers one with the sails is a cool idea. sixers jersey is interesting but has potential to be solid, but fans could go either way on it or reckon. portland & spurs i like as well.

Been leaked a day early apparently.

I don't think the sword in the shield needed removing, looks a little bland now. Only needed the colour change tbh.

cleveland-cavaliers-new-logos-2022-2023-sportslogosnet.jpg

cleveland-cavaliers-new-logos-old-vs-new-2022-2023-sportslogosnet.jpg

Didn't they just rebrand recently as well? Settle on something please Cleveland. The colour change is alright, but everything else is boring. Didn't quite nail it with the fauxback wordmark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These new Jazz uniforms won't be around for long. From Andy Larsen of the Salt Lake Tribune:
When the team announced the new look on Friday, the focus was on none of these colors, but purple. The team’s press release headline doesn’t mention any of black, white, and yellow, and instead reads: “Purple is Back for Utah Jazz in 2022-23 Season and Will Be Cornerstone Color Moving Forward.” The team’s video reveal of the new jerseys tacked on the black, white, and yellow stuff at the end, apologetically.

Purple wasn’t the plan for the franchise’s rebrand, but became the plan after initial public reaction to the black/white/yellow scheme was exceptionally critical. But because they locked in that latter scheme with Nike, the purple jerseys are either the “City” jerseys or the “Classic” set, expected to change every year. That’s why the video also revealed two new other purple jerseys, to be worn in the 2023-24 season.

We’ll see if the Jazz can convince Nike and the league to move on from the white, yellow, and black Association, Icon, and Statement jerseys more quickly than teams are usually allowed to.

Guess at least the team is listening to the criticism, but it's still pretty amateur to rebrand for two seasons, then rebrand again.

Andy Larsen: The Utah Jazz’s new jerseys are awful — and clearly, the team knows that

New Boomers unis an upgrade by Macron an upgrade on the PEAK ones but still not quite what it could be imo.

Attachments

• 7F54F4C8-8814-48C9-8BE5-A734DD16D0B0.jpeg
    7F54F4C8-8814-48C9-8BE5-A734DD16D0B0.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 110
Some of the new kits for the 22/23 NBL season. Looks like Wildcats includes some kind of indigenous artwork detailing. Spirit of Tasmania onboard as sponsor for JackJumpers.

View attachment 1502337View attachment 1502339

View attachment 1502342

Wildcats uniforms are featuring artwork from local Indigenous artist, Kevin Bynder - worked with him on a few of the NBL1 West First Nations uniforms, along with other projects.

Also fun fact, the font used on the Wildcats wordmark is Crillee Extra Bold, the same used on the club’s logo and uniforms during the late 80s/early 90s.

I've been awaiting the 36ers release of their new jerseys for the season, but I realised, why do they need to change it every season? Keep it very similar every year IMO then re-design.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back