Chess NEW Big Footy Chess Ladder

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
samFFC - what happened to your Grumbleguts challenge?

iluvparis - I have you down as currently playing RalfM. Do you have a current game vs Schulzenfst?

Sam gets first dibs at Tim Evans Beard assuming that he moved ahead of GrumbleGuts

I won the game against iluvparis a few days ago. I'm not currently playing anyone.

I'll change that by challenging Orazio2Joe

Tim Evans Beard

Cancelled
East Side Hawks - Sweet F.A. Chess Club Member
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

iluvparis - I have you down as currently playing RalfM. Do you have a current game vs Schulzenfst?

Sam gets first dibs at Tim Evans Beard assuming that he moved ahead of GrumbleGuts
I’ll quite easily win both of these games whilst cooking my famous poached scallop curry...

(there is not one truth in the above)

Tim Evans Beard

Cancelled
East Side Hawks - Sweet F.A. Chess Club Member
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I’ll quite easily win both of these games whilst cooking my famous poached scallop curry...

(there is not one truth in the above)

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
apologies to chelseacarlton but i'm going to have to resign our game due to being sent to hospital. seems i'm in atleast a week but if people can keep posting their ladder challenges and results i'll try to keep on top of it all.
Ah crap, I just saw this, jeez I can be a campaigner sometimes...😢

You'd need to ask Chipmunk. There is the AFL comp but thats almost finished.

We have nothing on, happy to resurrect if there is interest! Let’s try one next weekend as there’s no footy.

1600329340694.png

BIGFOOTY 10 MINUTE+10 SECONDS CHESS TOURNAMENT

SATURDAY 26 SEPTEMBER

5PM-7PM AEST, 4 ROUNDS

FREE ENTRY

JOIN HERE - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...club-tournaments-on-chess-com-prizes.1238522/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back