Chess NEW Big Footy Chess Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

samFFC - what happened to your Grumbleguts challenge?

iluvparis - I have you down as currently playing RalfM. Do you have a current game vs Schulzenfst?

Sam gets first dibs at Tim Evans Beard assuming that he moved ahead of GrumbleGuts

I won the game against iluvparis a few days ago. I'm not currently playing anyone.

I'll change that by challenging Orazio2Joe

iluvparis - I have you down as currently playing RalfM. Do you have a current game vs Schulzenfst?

Sam gets first dibs at Tim Evans Beard assuming that he moved ahead of GrumbleGuts
I’ll quite easily win both of these games whilst cooking my famous poached scallop curry...

(there is not one truth in the above)

I’ll quite easily win both of these games whilst cooking my famous poached scallop curry...

(there is not one truth in the above)

apologies to chelseacarlton but i'm going to have to resign our game due to being sent to hospital. seems i'm in atleast a week but if people can keep posting their ladder challenges and results i'll try to keep on top of it all.
Ah crap, I just saw this, jeez I can be a campaigner sometimes...😢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd need to ask Chipmunk. There is the AFL comp but thats almost finished.

We have nothing on, happy to resurrect if there is interest! Let’s try one next weekend as there’s no footy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back