New board

Remove this Banner Ad

My legs are sore from the gym yesterday :)

How are you?

I'm doing ok, you know, um, stuff....

Look everyone!!!! A chick spoke to me and she goes to the Gym!!!!!!!!! Up yours larrikin I am one up.

I didn't play if I was on the bench the whole year.

Hey, back pocket is not the same as sitting on the bench. For one, there's less pressure playing back pocket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only problem with this subboard, is that I keep forgetting that we have to set up for next season.
Isn't that why we just get okeydoke7 to do it all while we look at pictures of boobs.

Thoughts on getting prefixes made for things such as Werewolf games and Royal Rumbles? Will be extremely helpful to those who go through all of that stuff.

Thoughts on getting prefixes made for things such as Werewolf games and Royal Rumbles? Will be extremely helpful to those who go through all of that stuff.
Agreed, and Spakka even suggested it when it started off :p

Snap out of it. We're here to play Qooty not play muck around time wasters.

If the offseason wasn't so long we wouldn't be trying to keep ourselves entertained by any means necessary.

This is a farce.

If the offseason wasn't so long we wouldn't be trying to keep ourselves entertained by any means necessary.

This is a farce.
It's The Club Room Juggs.

This is a farce.
Nope, this board has evolved from just a game of fantasy footy into a community.

Just accept it already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back