• Buckley

Votes: 15 11.4%
  • B Scott

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 23 17.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Have only not lost to 1 top 8 team. 1. Bulk of wins concentrating at the bottom, bulk of losses concentrating to those closest to the 8. That clearly shows you've been kissed on the dick by the fixture and my point that the Blues will do nothing but make up the numbers and be shown up by the sides in contention for the finals is correct in hindsight.
3-2 now, including a top 4 team. Every chance to beat the Saints next week too.

You're absolutely clueless. No surprise considering even your own supporters argued against you when it came to your analysis LOL.

Here's the gist since my "analysis",

The Blues have been underwhelming and shown up on multiple occasions when the fixture wasn't so gifted.

And the strawman argument you brought up when mentioning my past analysis of Melbourne, in an effort to discredit my opinion as a poster?

Melbourne have been struggling against quality sides in ways no one saw coming at the time.

Bang. Bang. Bang. All clear in hindsight.

Stubbornly you refuse to backtrack on attacking my reputation as a poster and pay me my dues. You have realised time and time again that the consistent pattern of events are not following your narrative no matter how stubborn you get. Take it like a man and learn some humility.

This is coming from the guy who said Melbourne aren't that good. Your analysis means nothing.
3-2 now, including a top 4 team. Every chance to beat the Saints next week too.

You're absolutely clueless. No surprise considering even your own supporters argued against you when it came to your analysis LOL.

Oh dear. You really thought you had me huh. 🤣

Your analysis means nothing.

You're absolutely clueless.

Mic drop.

Here's the gist since my "analysis",

The Blues have been underwhelming and shown up on multiple occasions when the fixture wasn't so gifted.

And the strawman argument you brought up when mentioning my past analysis of Melbourne, in an effort to discredit my opinion as a poster?

Melbourne have been struggling against quality sides in ways no one saw coming at the time.

Bang. Bang. Bang. All clear in hindsight.

Stubbornly you refuse to backtrack on attacking my reputation as a poster and pay me my dues. You have realised time and time again that the consistent pattern of events are not following your narrative no matter how stubborn you get. Take it like a man and learn some humility.

Oh dear. You really thought you had me huh. 🤣

You're absolutely clueless.

Mic drop.

Fancy giving other supporters analysis while your side is bottom 4 and your efforts preseason, truly bizarre . Get those green and red crayons out and do one for your side

Fancy giving other supporters analysis while your side is bottom 4 and your efforts preseason, truly bizarre . Get those green and red crayons out and do one for your side
Completely irrelevant to someone's ability to analyse.

True, but still has been off the mark

As opposed to,

"Be bold, aim for top 4"

LOL

243564.png

Ooof. Just as I predicted.

You just keep sinking deeper into the hole you created, and you deserve every bit of it. Don't ever question me again.

Last edited:
As opposed to,

LOL

View attachment 1453441

Ooof. Just as I predicted. Bang, bang, bang, all right in hindsight.

You just keep sinking deeper into the hole you created. And you deserve every bit of it.

We are sitting in the 8, while you will miss, completely contradicting your preseason predictions

Wait till next preseason

As opposed to,

LOL

View attachment 1453441

Ooof. Just as I predicted. Bang, bang, bang, all right in hindsight.

You just keep sinking deeper into the hole you created. And you deserve every bit of it.

What hole? They're the best team in the comp right now, most sides are going to lose to them. What is this post supposed to prove? That Carlton aren't the #1 side in the comp? I feel vindicated when I said your analysis means nothing now.

Come back in five weeks, or hell, during finals time, to try and prove your point then. Especially with Melbourne, who you apparently don't seem to rate when they're more than capable of rising a couple of levels when it really matters.

I didn't realise the season was over. How cowardly of me.

I love how you were not willing to wait "for the season to be over" when you had your little win before the Saints match (which you predicted you'd win, LOL), it was spam replies galore with gloats and personal insults.

Yet, the moment things have gone my way, it's "wahh, wait for the season".

Be gone, pleb.

I love how you were not willing to wait "for the season to be over" when you had your little win before the Saints match (which you predicted you'd win, LOL), it was spam replies galore with gloats and personal insults.

Yet, the moment things have gone my way, it's "wahh, wait for the season".

Be gone, pleb.
What personal insults? I just didn't rate your opinion and I still don't, not sure why you're taking that so personally. Go have a sook mate.

When you questioned my stance as a poster, Carlton was hinging on top 4. Now you've grown accustomed to pushing for finals as the minimum. Bet you didn't see that coming did you!
Weitering going down vs Collingwood was the moment I said we're not really a chance for top 4, which predates our interaction in this thread. Try again.

I feel vindicated that it's clear Carlton are going to be cannon fodder in finals
You don't even know who we're even going to play, what form we'll be in and who'll be in/out and you say that. Not exactly clear, just more BS.

Last edited:
I just didn't rate your opinion and I still don't

• You questioned my ability to analyse
  • You had a little moment in the sun to gloat
  • The overall pattern since has shown my analysis to have held more weight than yours
  • I've been vindicated, and you've had egg thrown at your gloating face.

We're done here. :thumbsu:

P.S - your analysis means nothing.

24354.gif

• You questioned my ability to analyse
  • You had a little moment in the sun to gloat
  • The overall pattern since has shown my analysis to have held more weight than yours
  • I've been vindicated, and you've had egg thrown at your gloating face.

We're done here. :thumbsu:

P.S - your analysis means nothing.
I'm sorry that my thoughts on your analysis has really rubbed you the wrong way. Want a tissue, darling?

You talk about cowardice yet pretend it's done despite the fact that finals haven't been played yet. Guess I'll add hypocrisy to that list too. Wonder if you'll take that as a personal insult, too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made nothing of the sort. My predictions in this thread, as witnessed a few pages back, were that the Blues were benefiting from a gifted fixture, which had inflated the perceptions of people like you and added fuel to an overrated hype as a side capable of making any noteworthy mark in September, when really it was no different to what we were last year.

My predictions in this thread were that, upon deeper analysis, anyone looking at the matches played with a brain could see that the side was still unproven and privy to being shown up on multiple occasions by teams worthy of finals status by the time the fixture had allowed such match-ups to occur. I was slammed for this. But now I have the last laugh.

Thrawn will beat a dead horse, but it's nothing but damage control through sheer embarrassment. Cowardly antics.

Run along now.

You poor thing, you really don't have a clue how to analyze

Right now, 10 other teams have had an easier draw than us, 3 others the same

Come back next preseason

There you are, look at this damage control. You know damn well you were banking on the circumstances happening the other way, so that you could rub it in as per your previous post. But it never came. You know why? Because I knew it wouldn't. You just took a while to catch up.

When you questioned my stance as a poster, Carlton was hinging on top 4. Now you've grown accustomed to pushing for finals as the minimum. Bet you didn't see that coming did you! I feel vindicated in the fact that you've been brought back down to Earth, as much as you hate to admit it. I feel vindicated that it's clear Carlton are going to be cannon fodder in finals even if their fixture allows them to notch enough wins to make it as per what their performance has since illustrated.

And no, there's no "coming back" for you. We're not suddenly shifting the goal-posts for you just because your side (and your analysis) has shat the bed and left you speechless. Just because you're not man enough to own up to it in the present, with the same energy that you had when you were happy to gloat in the midst of it. Fact of the matter is your side was found out repeatedly, even to your own dismay, as you've shown in many posts elsewhere except in here. LOL.

My vision of the trend has outlived yours since your first dig at me. How sweet it is.

Seethe.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

This is coming from the guy who said Melbourne aren't that good. Your analysis means nothing.

Since then,

• All signs have shown that the strawman you brought up to discredit me regarding Melbourne, was not worthy of discrediting me at all. It was perfectly reasonable for me to question their ability to be vulnerable during the season. The only reason it seemed otherwise was because my vision was ahead of it's time.
  • Carlton have shat the bed multiple times against good sides once their fixture had ticked over enough to see them play said good sides. Shown up for what they truly are, i.e; cannon fodder. The only reason it makes you seethe is because my vision was ahead of it's time.
You were banking on performances since then to keep showing the opposite trend. And when there was a glimmer of it, you jumped to gloat, calling me clueless just before your side had it's pants pulled down by the Saints. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Little did you know it would be short lived. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Hindsight.

You are red faced. Absolutely clueless. And you know what else? Your analysis means nothing.

Sit down, boy.

Last edited:
You disregarded my entire ability to analyse by bringing up an unrelated post in a separate thread of me questioning the possibility of Melbourne's streak glossing their ability to be vulnerable during the season.

Since then,

• All signs through sheer performance has shown that the strawman you brought up to discredit me regarding Melbourne, was not worthy of discrediting me at all. It was perfectly reasonable. The only reason it seemed otherwise was because my vision was ahead of it's time.
  • Carlton have shat the bed multiple times against good sides once their fixture had ticked over enough to see them play said good sides. Thereby showing that my prediction that they're likely to be shown up for what they truly are, i.e; cannon fodder, was a perfectly reasonable point to bring up. The only reason it makes you seethe is because my vision was ahead of it's time.
You were banking on performances since then to keep showing the opposite trend. And when there was a glimmer of it, you jumped to gloat, calling me clueless just before your side had it's pants pulled down by the Saints. 🤣

Little did you know it would be short lived, and the trend would keep swinging my way.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Hindsight.

You are red faced. Absolutely clueless. And you know what else? YOUR ANALYSIS MEANS NOTHING.

Sit down, boy.

nice melt

nice melt
I find it funny how he edited that to make himself look less childish.
Since then,

• All signs have shown that the strawman you brought up to discredit me regarding Melbourne, was not worthy of discrediting me at all. It was perfectly reasonable for me to question their ability to be vulnerable during the season. The only reason it seemed otherwise was because my vision was ahead of it's time.
  • Carlton have shat the bed multiple times against good sides once their fixture had ticked over enough to see them play said good sides. Shown up for what they truly are, i.e; cannon fodder. The only reason it makes you seethe is because my vision was ahead of it's time.
You were banking on performances since then to keep showing the opposite trend. And when there was a glimmer of it, you jumped to gloat, calling me clueless just before your side had it's pants pulled down by the Saints. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Little did you know it would be short lived. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Hindsight.

You are red faced. Absolutely clueless. And you know what else? Your analysis means nothing.

Sit down, boy.
You still are clueless.

Melbourne are 2nd on the ladder, it doesn't really change anything. If what you said was true about my team, then they wouldn't have beaten Freo and Sydney, two teams that are likely to finish in the top four. As it stands right now, our record vs top 8 teams is 3-3... not exactly "cannon fodder".

Back