Binuk? Try again

Don’t know if any other links

Snuffaluphagus

Spec Moderator
Sep 10, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Bell in as CEO.
I'll actually fight you on this one Eastfreo. Under no circumstance should Bell be CEO and I will be mighty unimpressed if thats the case.

We dont even know if Bell has done his current job very well. At the moment he's hired one dude (Micallef), and he's a dud by all accounts. He was underqualified for the GM role and he is out of his league for a CEO role.

If we are serious about putting the best people in the key positions, there is no way that is Bell

Snuffaluphagus

Spec Moderator
Sep 10, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
I am keen for one of the well regarded player managers to be brought in as list manager. The role is more about convincing players to come and players to stay and maintaing player relations as it is anything else. They will be infinite contacts for players possibly looking for a move as well.

I would be giving a good packet to Petroro or someone the likes.

CEO I am not going to pretend I know who the best for the job is, I know its not Bell though. At minimum they should need to have experience running a Large Pty and on a football board or two, or, shows some balls and pinch one from another club

Dirty_banchez

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'll actually fight you on this one Eastfreo. Under no circumstance should Bell be CEO and I will be mighty unimpressed if thats the case.
Caro said on FootyClassified a few weeks ago that when North approached Bell about a position with them they were told that Bell is the future CEO at Freo.

Square Peg

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2014
Fremantle WA
AFL Club
Fremantle

We dont even know if Bell has done his current job very well. At the moment he's hired one dude (Micallef), and he's a dud by all accounts. He was underqualified for the GM role and he is out of his league for a CEO role.

If we are serious about putting the best people in the key positions, there is no way that is Bell
Yep exactly this
If we are promoting a football operations manage to CEO, we go for someone with years of experience and quality like Graham Wright. Bell has ambitions, good on him, but he isn't ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eastfreo75

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle

risk or monopoly.

Any time, any place.

Snuffaluphagus

Spec Moderator
Sep 10, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Would love an article out there with ideas for possible CEOs. I think anyone here you thinks they know who we should have as CEO is kidding themselves. The CEO position is almost as important as the coach yet there is very little discussion on it in the media which is annoying

george2

Club Legend
Jun 28, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
What are peoples thoughts on Longmuir as the head coach and Worsfold as the head assistant/coaching director? i agree with Brayshaw as CEO, great character and has experience.

Top Bottom