New CEO, New List Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Curious why Alcock said they would announce at the end of the month (at the start of the month), and then decide on someone less than a week later?!?

Gossage is just being a 'Gossage' is my conclusion.

Curious why Alcock said they would announce at the end of the month (at the start of the month), and then decide on someone less than a week later?!?

Alcock’s statement when JL was announced said it would be by the end of the month, so this week would still be in line with what I believe are his most recent comments

Alcock’s statement when JL was announced said it would be by the end of the month, so this week would still be in line with what I believe are his most recent comments

Alcock made that statement on the 30th September so technically he’s already lied to us.

In all seriousness I think it was a statement made trying to give no real expectations on timeframes - conveniently trade period has most people including Freo fans distracted anyway.

he said before the end of october, this is before the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back