New CEO, New List Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

What a load of crap, re-read what I wrote. Why on earth would the WAFC not want Freo to recruit Hill?. That was purely a Freo recruitment decision, not my opinion at all.

I'm not even sure why I am responding to such a s**t post given the constant dribble you come up with on this forum.
Are you guys able to eyeball each other from your desks at work?

What a load of crap, re-read what I wrote. Why on earth would the WAFC not want Freo to recruit Hill?. That was purely a Freo recruitment decision, not my opinion at all.

I'm not even sure why I am responding to such a s**t post given the constant dribble you come up with on this forum.
Probably hypocritical of me but DB is a troll as you alluded to Tundrawolf, wouldn’t take it personally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any legitimate source on that? I thought he ruled himself out due to the conflict of interest.
Outstanding appointment if we could get him though.
With Angus coming over it just makes sense :p

I heard it was a possibility a while back. No surprises Freo are interested if he is keen. Duff seems to think it's a real possibility.

Clement I'd love to have but if Brayshaw is available then we definitely go with him.
Yeah my thoughts exactly .
Tho i think it’d be a real coup for the club if we could get both.
Maybe have jimmy involved as the heir apparent
We really can’t have too many quality people on board

The West article names a few we are looking at. Clement, Brayshaw and Marvin.

Brayshaw by far and away the best credentials and I’d be mighty impressed if we get him to pick us over North
Don't think that will happen as much as I think he would be really good. Concerned he wouldn't suit the blokey environment of a football club (bit like for the rugby but Twiggy was in control). Plus he's got his new venture going along. Too many macho meatheads in the footy industry to listen to and appreciate an eloquent and high level thinking Indian (this last sentence was mine).

Don't think that will happen as much as I think he would be really good. Concerned he wouldn't suit the blokey environment of a football club (bit like for the rugby but Twiggy was in control). Plus he's got his new venture going along. Too many macho meatheads in the footy industry to listen to and appreciate an eloquent and high level thinking Indian (this last sentence was mine).
But they already listen to an eloquent and high level thinking Korean, so what makes you think an Indian would be any different??

Marvin remains my preferred CEO. Unlike anyone else he's the least likely to try and interfere with the football department and players. Let the cobblers do the cobbling.

Marvin remains my preferred CEO. Unlike anyone else he's the least likely to try and interfere with the football department and players. Let the cobblers do the cobbling.
I tend to agree.

He's also been in charge of one of the most successful sporting clubs ever.

Although Brayshaw or Clement seem like solid choices too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back