AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
Terry Wallace? Does our Instagram videos hahah

Binuk? Try again

Don’t know if any other links

Bell in as CEO.
I'll actually fight you on this one Eastfreo. Under no circumstance should Bell be CEO and I will be mighty unimpressed if thats the case.

We dont even know if Bell has done his current job very well. At the moment he's hired one dude (Micallef), and he's a dud by all accounts. He was underqualified for the GM role and he is out of his league for a CEO role.

If we are serious about putting the best people in the key positions, there is no way that is Bell

I am keen for one of the well regarded player managers to be brought in as list manager. The role is more about convincing players to come and players to stay and maintaing player relations as it is anything else. They will be infinite contacts for players possibly looking for a move as well.

I would be giving a good packet to Petroro or someone the likes.

CEO I am not going to pretend I know who the best for the job is, I know its not Bell though. At minimum they should need to have experience running a Large Pty and on a football board or two, or, shows some balls and pinch one from another club

Dirty_banchez

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'll actually fight you on this one Eastfreo. Under no circumstance should Bell be CEO and I will be mighty unimpressed if thats the case.

Caro said on FootyClassified a few weeks ago that when North approached Bell about a position with them they were told that Bell is the future CEO at Freo.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle

We dont even know if Bell has done his current job very well. At the moment he's hired one dude (Micallef), and he's a dud by all accounts. He was underqualified for the GM role and he is out of his league for a CEO role.

If we are serious about putting the best people in the key positions, there is no way that is Bell

Yep exactly this
If we are promoting a football operations manage to CEO, we go for someone with years of experience and quality like Graham Wright. Bell has ambitions, good on him, but he isn't ready.

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle

risk or monopoly.

Any time, any place.

wild side

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
He's a lawyer, Rosich was an accountant.
Both played senior footy, one higher than the other.
Bell could be ceo, just not yet

Monument Hills

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hufflepuff, Wildcats, WCE womens
I wouldn't mind:

Brayshaw as CEO
Bell as general king maker and does whatever he wants (i.e. current role)
JLo as head coach
Hale as senior assistant (mids or forwards)
Sumich as development coach/list manager (with a numbers geek assisting)

And, the above is all possible too

wild side

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
That's pretty good Monument, Brayshaw will have 3 boys in Perth when his other son finishes at the Army.
His dad is in Albany, so it makes sense

george2

Club Legend
Jun 28, 2006
AFL Club
Fremantle
What are peoples thoughts on Longmuir as the head coach and Worsfold as the head assistant/coaching director? i agree with Brayshaw as CEO, great character and has experience.

Back